PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Mocking_Bird
08-18-2012, 02:47 AM
Hello, my name is Mocking_Bird. I'm a boy as you can see. I love anime and music and making AMVs(sometimes posting on youtube). At this time my favourite anime is Code Geass, my favourite male character from anime is Mockingbird(Deadman Wonderland) and my favurite female character is Yuno Gasai(Mirai Nikki). Also i play guitar.
I hope i enjoy my stay. :)

Eggrollx
08-18-2012, 03:13 AM
Welcome, though this is my 2nd post I thought I'd welcome you here.
Deadman wonderland is a amazing manga! Great choice there. I personally mocking bird is too wicked in personality :p

Mocking_Bird
08-18-2012, 03:34 AM
It sure is an amazing manga. I personally really like evil and twisted characters for some reason. :P

Jasanime
08-18-2012, 04:44 AM
Hi and welcome! I loved deadman wonderland (anime). Enjoy AF!

KyouFalls
08-18-2012, 05:15 AM
Welcome to AF, Hope you enjoy your stay, i will be watching you. ._.

Ranshiin
08-18-2012, 07:28 AM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

SuXrys
08-18-2012, 10:39 AM
Hello, my name is Mocking_Bird. I'm a boy as you can see. I love anime and music and making AMVs(sometimes posting on youtube). At this time my favourite anime is Code Geass, my favourite male character from anime is Mockingbird(Deadman Wonderland) and my favurite female character is Yuno Gasai(Mirai Nikki). Also i play guitar.
I hope i enjoy my stay. :)

You are a boy? :O

Well then... eeeey, how you doing? ;-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_FMeb80vN8&feature=related

Welcome to the site.

The Wing Man
08-20-2012, 02:30 AM
Welcome to the forum, I wish the best of luck to you.

~*Red*~
08-21-2012, 02:32 AM
Hi there and welcome to the forum :)