PDA

View Full Version : 2nd attempt at a wallpaper

Kaleohano
08-06-2012, 10:39 AM
I wanted to keep this one more simple looking than my first. Serated mentioned Her icons getting "lost" in the picture. This one doesn't do that so much i think.

http://i.imgur.com/L7kET.jpg

Vintniv
08-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Is an extraction on a background.

I told you that you should try signatures. I strongly recommend that because like I ALSO said, you need to understand the basics before you can try something as complex as a wallpaper. You need to know what blending is, what the 3 grounds are, depth, lighting, etc. And, its not enough to simple know them, its also important to know how to create them in a recognizable way. Signatures offer you so many options, and allow for more experimentation because they're small and can be mass produced, and quickly edited.

Kaleohano
08-06-2012, 11:00 AM
Is an extraction on a background.

I told you that you should try signatures. I strongly recommend that because like I ALSO said, you need to understand the basics before you can try something as complex as a wallpaper. You need to know what blending is, what the 3 grounds are, depth, lighting, etc. And, its not enough to simple know them, its also important to know how to create them in a recognizable way. Signatures offer you so many options, and allow for more experimentation because they're small and can be mass produced, and quickly edited.

Know anywhere that i could get some pointers? Videos? Articles?
My talents lie with guns and cars and audio systems. not so much computers lol
Links would be suuuuuuper appreciated :)

Vintniv
08-06-2012, 11:24 AM
Know anywhere that i could get some pointers? Videos? Articles?
My talents lie with guns and cars and audio systems. not so much computers lol
Links would be suuuuuuper appreciated :)

Internet is your friend. Google signature tutorials and just go nuts.

Kaleohano
08-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Internet is your friend. Google signature tutorials and just go nuts.

okiday

boboloko
09-16-2012, 05:18 PM
i have the feeling u just stuck a render on the background and added light witch is in the wrong location i does not come back on the render
the i idea is nice not bad for a second try