PDA

View Full Version : What do u think?

GumDropGirl
08-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Hey,

was wondering if people could comment on my latest art?
tell me if its good :)
heres my latest art that i just finished a few hours ago!
REMOVED

Too lazy to check link? lol heres one i finished yesterday:
http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s496/GumDropOri/T_GaiaAviArtGumDrop.jpg

blueangel06661
08-03-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm no traditional art expert, but I can see that you need to practice your anatomy from a mile away. This is very awkward to look at. I can tell his arm is very puny compared to his body. The heads are off and the amount of distance between the girls neck and her boobs is loooong. You're doing okay on the coloring though. You just need more practice on drawing bodies.

Jacob's Ladder
08-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Its not bad...but its not great either. Like blueangel said, but much nicer ;) practice your anatomy...don't be afraid to use references to help. Use tracing paper if you have to in order to get better with learning the body. You'll get better. :)

ChaosAlchemist01
08-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Not terrible, You can only improve so keep up the good work!

GumDropGirl
08-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks people for the responses..
wondering, It looks kind of bad because I try to render 2D from basically references of either people standing in front of me or actual pictures of people.
I dont use cartoons for reference lol, I use actual people. Im working on anatomy, I know, but im tryingggg to get the hang of it.

I should have included that Im trying to work on my anatomy already, and im not oblivious that one must have this knowledge to create decent art.

As for the tracing idea, Im iffy about tracing things, but I might try this just for general practice :).

Thanks!

simek
08-05-2012, 01:58 PM
It's Okay if you are a beginner but you need to practice a bit moar.
Tips:
-Improve your lines
-Work on your Anatomy
and try to Improve on your coloring skills