PDA

View Full Version : Oh damn, it's been such a long time since I last posted on here, haha

BrockDecoy
08-01-2012, 05:23 AM
According to my last thread, I posted around 02:56 on Thursday 28 June.
I need to visit more often, haha!

How is everyone anyway?
My birthday just went & the Olympics just started! :cool:

KyouFalls
08-01-2012, 05:40 AM
Hello, I would say welcome to AF But, Welcome 'Back' to AF, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching you.

RyuTama
08-01-2012, 05:51 AM
Welcome back mate! I've been away for a bit myself. I wish I could watch the Olympics but my cable service is crap, so I have to keep up with it online. So troublesome~

Ranshiin
08-01-2012, 06:01 AM
Welcome back O_o;

I want no Decoys! They hurt, and they're mean and ... Decoy-ey! Regular Brock is fine. Fake Brocks aren't. They explode! :|

BrockDecoy
08-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Welcome back O_o;

I want no Decoys! They hurt, and they're mean and ... Decoy-ey! Regular Brock is fine. Fake Brocks aren't. They explode! :|

No, no, no! You've got it all wrong bro!
I call myself Brock Decoy because I 'disguise' myself as Brock online because I don't want any stalkers so I hide all my personal info, ya see? :cool:

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Hello, I would say welcome to AF But, Welcome 'Back' to AF, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching you.

Not in my shower I hope :eek:

Welcome back mate! I've been away for a bit myself. I wish I could watch the Olympics but my cable service is crap, so I have to keep up with it online. So troublesome~

Oh shoot! Same here!
Ever since those old box style TVs got killed off & switched over to flat screen plasmas, I haven't been able to watch anything without having to connect to the computer so I'm very addicted to the internet these days.
It costs over 100 bucks just for a 16" flatscreen but I'm just happy with my old, dusty box style analog TV!... Damn stupid, new age crap, it gives me a major butt ache!! http://1.2.3.9/bmi/www.animeforum.com/images/smilies/curses.gif

Digimon__Sommelier
08-01-2012, 04:37 PM
BrockDecoy: I remember YOU!

lol

Have a GREAT week! :D

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

BrockDecoy
08-15-2012, 07:02 PM
BrockDecoy: I remember YOU!

lol

Have a GREAT week! :D

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Thanks, you too! :D

~*Red*~
08-16-2012, 12:16 AM
Welcome back to AF :)

SuXrys
08-18-2012, 11:09 AM
According to my last thread, I posted around 02:56 on Thursday 28 June.
I need to visit more often, haha!

Well hello hello there and welcome back Brock!

Now lets play this song again: *hits the "play" button*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZsPbxaCZiQ&feature=player_embedded

Now stay this time. ;-)

How is everyone anyway?
I'm fine, thank you for asking. ^^

BrockDecoy
09-16-2012, 04:09 AM
Thanks everyone, glad you're all doing well. :)
I'm sorry for not being online very often, I've been so busy with college and everything else offline, lol.

I'll stay this time but I can't guarantee how frequent my visits will be. :(