PDA

View Full Version : Signature of the Week #95 Voting

Bulf
07-28-2012, 05:41 PM
Theme: You

1) You do NOT have to state your reason for voting, but itís strongly recommended you do. You are NOT allowed to campaign for any specific entry, nor should you post negative comments on any other entry that you are not voting for. You should vote based upon solely what YOU like, NOT what other people are voting for.

2) NOT FOLLOWING RULE 1 WILL RESULT IN YOUR VOTE BEING DELETED.

3) This contest is designed so entries are to remain anonymous. Any reference to missing deadlines, who entered or did not enter will result in your entry being disqualified, and your post removed. You also risk being removed from further competitions of this nature.

4) You are NOT allowed to vote for yourself. Doing so will DQ you from the contest.

Ignore Rule 3

Ellipsis:
http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x335/xhyphenx/Sotw-botm/95-2.png

BlueAngel06661:
http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x335/xhyphenx/Sotw-botm/95-1.png

Seung-Li:
http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x335/xhyphenx/Sotw-botm/95-3.png

Princess Cupcake
07-28-2012, 06:01 PM
You guys are great GFX artists so it makes for a tough choice! I would like to place my vote for Blueangel. Not only is she a cutie pie but I think she did a bang up job representing herself in a siggy. The textures are nice and and interesting, as well as the look of it altogether.

Cantelope
07-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Seung-li cheats, like every sig she does features a real person stock; the practice obviously shows here: simple, clean, and concise. Maybe a tad oversharpened, but when working with people a crisp look is always nice.

...but no cleavage. =( Still gets my vote though.

.Tatty.
07-28-2012, 07:11 PM
The smudging on Ellipsis' is second to none so it gets my vote.

/X Metal Sorenges x
07-29-2012, 02:04 AM
They all really do have wonderful display of real stock pictures, but I'll have to say that I prefer Seung-Li stock the most. The image has a very nice soft, delicate aspect to it which personally seems to appeal to me a bit more, also the color and contrast between the flowers in the background with the white overview looks incredibly well made as it was clean, the sharpness was a bit overdone but it still a nice add touch. The sharp-edge look really seems to show here as the face really stands out far more then the others must I say.

blueangel06661
07-29-2012, 08:26 AM
A. Ellipsis. I liked the way he combined smudging around him and it just blends in flawlessly

B. Blueangel. Void

C. Seung-li. It's a good signature but I don't feel how it ties into herself well except she used her sig style.

Ellipsis GMV for using his own picture so well. :] Love the smudging once again.

Ayu 「あゆ」
07-29-2012, 11:23 AM
I voted for Elipis. It really blends well and I really like the little stars all going throughout it

Suzume
07-31-2012, 09:21 AM
Ellipsis I love the smudging.

Zenister
07-31-2012, 10:19 AM
I gave it to BlueAngel. I like her style and what she did with the text the best. Plus I have the added advantage of actually knowing her in real life, and I can confirm that is in fact her, ha ha. Both of the other entries are really good, though. It wasn't an easy decision.

Sankyo Sentina
07-31-2012, 07:37 PM
seung li makes good ones

Ape
08-01-2012, 08:27 AM
I voted for blue. It just looks more interesting then the others, and makes sense in affiliation with the theme simultaneously.

simek
08-02-2012, 03:31 PM
I just loved the flow in Ellipsis Signature and thats why I voted for him :3

Verrine
08-07-2012, 05:25 AM
I vote for Seung-Li ^^.
Nice, clean, simple. The brushes you used are nice and the way the girl's face is framed between them looks just fine. Even so, i think that you sharpened too much in some places, but i like it anyway. :happy: