PDA

View Full Version : Sup

Ritta
07-27-2012, 01:56 PM
Well hello there,

Was a bit bored so I made this account. Been watching anime since I was 14 and currently at episode 22 of Gungrave. Shit gets real when youre through midway, or maybe unreal?
After 7 years of watching I can conclude that I watched most of the good series. Lately it is hard to find an anime that really interests me, allot of seasons have passed picking up series but dropping them midway. I get the feeling that most producers are aiming for a younger audience.. Maybe im getting to old but I hope some of you can trick me into something new ;)

x

KyouFalls
07-27-2012, 02:31 PM
Hmm Welcome to AF Ritta-kun, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching.

TadashiED
07-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Welcome to AF! What kind of anime are you interested in? :)
If you wanna talk, just message me haha
Enjoy your stay here :D

threewolves
07-27-2012, 03:07 PM
Greetings and welcome to AF. I know a little what you mean. The newer ones do seem to be geared more younger. The older stuff though seems to age a lot better. Have fun and enjoy

~*Red*~
07-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Hello there and welcome to AF :D

Mystelinth
07-28-2012, 12:37 AM
Yo and welcome to AF.

Hmh seems there is an increase of people from The Netherlands. Atleast in the last 30 days about 4 joined up. >__<
So ill go ahead and tell you that its forbidden to write anything in a foreign language. (... Right?)

Anyway i hope you enjoy you're stay here.

Ritta
07-28-2012, 06:18 AM
Welcome to AF! What kind of anime are you interested in? :)
If you wanna talk, just message me haha
Enjoy your stay here :D

My interests are quite varied, It can go from drama, slice-of-life to horror, psychological, gunfights you name it, I probably watched it. I like animes with dialoque and characters who have some dept in their behaviour. Steins;Gate is the most recent serie I really enjoyed watching, think im not alone on that one ;). This season I tried out 4 series, muv luv, campione, SOA and Binbougami-ga. The last two are worth mentioning I think. The concept of SOA, a virtual gaming world, is like a dream for most gamers I think, apart from the getting stuck and dying = game-over. The protagonist can develop into a interesting character too, being bipolar and all. Binbougami-ga, gave me a few laughs, but when watching comedies based on parodies it's hard not to compare it with School Rumble, which was just epic in my opinion. Gonna finish Gungrave this upcoming week, will try to give my thoughts about that one too.

one luv.

TadashiED
07-28-2012, 08:38 PM
My interests are quite varied, It can go from drama, slice-of-life to horror, psychological, gunfights you name it, I probably watched it. I like animes with dialoque and characters who have some dept in their behaviour. Steins;Gate is the most recent serie I really enjoyed watching, think im not alone on that one ;). This season I tried out 4 series, muv luv, campione, SOA and Binbougami-ga. The last two are worth mentioning I think. The concept of SOA, a virtual gaming world, is like a dream for most gamers I think, apart from the getting stuck and dying = game-over. The protagonist can develop into a interesting character too, being bipolar and all. Binbougami-ga, gave me a few laughs, but when watching comedies based on parodies it's hard not to compare it with School Rumble, which was just epic in my opinion. Gonna finish Gungrave this upcoming week, will try to give my thoughts about that one too.

one luv.

Aha Steins;Gate was amazing and I'm looking forward to the upcoming movie. As for this season, I'm watching around 16 including the 4 you mentioned. SOA is pretty cool and I love the idea of a virtual world. Bunbougami-ga is just full of laughs for me :)
From this season, you should try out Tari Tari and Kokoro Conect. Those 2 are probably my favourites of this season along with SOA

/X Metal Sorenges x
07-29-2012, 12:44 AM
Aha Steins;Gate was amazing and I'm looking forward to the upcoming movie. As for this season, I'm watching around 16 including the 4 you mentioned. SOA is pretty cool and I love the idea of a virtual world. Bunbougami-ga is just full of laughs for me :)
From this season, you should try out Tari Tari and Kokoro Conect. Those 2 are probably my favourites of this season along with SOA

Excellent recommendation, but regardless it's great to meet so many members part of far different varieties of cultures far different from my own. (Well not so different haha (^~^) But I hope your able to find animes that can especially grasp your attention long enough for you to continue the series. There are many members that will have no problem guiding you along the path away from mediocrity and perhaps find something that you will truly enjoy. Thank you for sharing what you find entertaining, we share quite a few genres in common as well. It's nice meeting you, haha :)

ライブ、愛、笑い

Ranshiin
07-29-2012, 08:19 AM
Welcome. :]

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

CrimsonMoon
07-29-2012, 10:18 AM
Hello there, and welcome to AF! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and have fun making new friends. Why don't you try watching Another? It's a pretty good anime: horror, psychological, slice of life. Very good combination, I think.

Ritta
07-29-2012, 02:46 PM
Hello there, and welcome to AF! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and have fun making new friends. Why don't you try watching Another? It's a pretty good anime: horror, psychological, slice of life. Very good combination, I think.

Thank you. I already watched Another and I found it very entertaining to watch. The atmosphere combined with the background music.. Really gave me the chills. But story-wise it had some flaws and I wasn't to fond of the last few episodes. It was just too crazy xD, for anyone who likes brutal deaths.. I can highly recommend . Gonna give Kokoro Connect a try, Students switching bodies? Hm, that may turn in some good laughs. Or is that just my perverted mind taking over...

Did not read the forum rules. But I guess if I dont harass people, use spoiler tags and use the search button before I make a post im in the clear :D!?