PDA

View Full Version : Signature of the Week #94 Voting

Bulf
07-22-2012, 08:59 AM
Theme: Bleach

1) You do NOT have to state your reason for voting, but itís strongly recommended you do. You are NOT allowed to campaign for any specific entry, nor should you post negative comments on any other entry that you are not voting for. You should vote based upon solely what YOU like, NOT what other people are voting for.

2) NOT FOLLOWING RULE 1 WILL RESULT IN YOUR VOTE BEING DELETED.

3) This contest is designed so entries are to remain anonymous. Any reference to missing deadlines, who entered or did not enter will result in your entry being disqualified, and your post removed. You also risk being removed from further competitions of this nature.

4) You are NOT allowed to vote for yourself. Doing so will DQ you from the contest.

Entry A:
http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x335/xhyphenx/Sotw-botm/94-2.png

Entry B:
http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x335/xhyphenx/Sotw-botm/94-1.png

Faux Angel
07-25-2012, 10:06 AM
A: that border is way too huge, a smaller border would allow you to not put the render over the border and it'd look nicer [to me], the vector is nice +10 pts since I know you made it yourself -10 pts for me knowing who you are now. the green-ish lighting is strange to me just makes him look sickly, the smudging is nice, if simple, the bg is ... an enlarged stroke of the vector outline? ... -10 for laziness and randomness lol. his eyes are the most stunning feature, i feel you lost out by not drawing attention to them with the design flow

B: render is clean... but looks pasted, bg is rather simple... the border annoys me especially the lower right, the top green, and whatever is supposed to be going on, on the left side. the font choice is ok, but misused imo

both: i cant stand when one line of text is in front, and another behind, when both of them are at the same level of depth... and the same with the green border at the bottom left of "B" does the same thing : | ... looks strange to me

i pick B .... i guess <.< >.> u both were lazy.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Definetely entry B, love Ulquiorra and the green on the background, though it could be better.

Princess Cupcake
07-25-2012, 02:33 PM
I'm going to vote for A, though I could have done without the big border. That aside, I think they did a good job blending (it compliments his collar quite nicely) and I like the simplicity as apposed to all the goings on in entry B.

すずめ
07-27-2012, 08:15 AM
I love B :D