PDA

View Full Version : Hi n///n

Versus.
07-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Hi everybody... im Versus. :redface:

RyuTama
07-22-2012, 12:57 AM
Ciao, privet, konnichi wa, and guten Tag! Welcome to our fabulous forum, full of friendly folk and people who wish they could troll half as well as moi! http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/p/e/pervyfranceplz.png?2

I see you like Narnia and Naruto~. I still need to finish the last couple of books for Narnia, as well as a few of the latest chapters for Naruto. What're some of your other favorite anime/manga/books/bands?

rukA00
07-22-2012, 12:57 AM
Hey there! Welcome to the thread newbie. I hope you enjoy yourself here. ♔

threewolves
07-22-2012, 01:26 AM
Greetings and welcome to AF, Versus. Enjoy yourself and have fun. Its a pretty good place, lots of friendly and helpful people here.

Guilty Geass
07-22-2012, 04:43 AM
Welcome to AF, hope ya enjoy your time here! This place has very nice people so get to know them well :).

Mystelinth
07-22-2012, 05:05 AM
Welcome to AF. You're gonna like it here. IF you stick around *nod nod*.

I've read 1 book of Narnia. But now i have no idea what it was about. :D
But, i am totally up to date with Naruto. And i do remember what that is about. :)

Anyway,

Enjoy yourself.

Versus.
07-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Ciao, privet, konnichi wa, and guten Tag! Welcome to our fabulous forum, full of friendly folk and people who wish they could troll half as well as moi! http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/p/e/pervyfranceplz.png?2

I see you like Narnia and Naruto~. I still need to finish the last couple of books for Narnia, as well as a few of the latest chapters for Naruto. What're some of your other favorite anime/manga/books/bands?

lol well
anime/manga: Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D. Grey-Man, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, 666 Satan, Blue Exorcist, Inuyasha, Hitman Reborn!, Durarara!!, Black Cat, Hellsing, Samurai X, Black Rock Shooter, Blood+, Gurren Lagann, Trigun, Berserk, YuYu Hakusho, Afro Samurai, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, Zatch Bell, The Twelve Kingdoms, Code Geass, Hunter x Hunter, Claymore, Ghost in the Shell, GinTama, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Panic, s-CRY-ed, Rozen Maiden, Gungrave, Vandread, Getbackers , X , Busou Renkin , Chrno Crusade , Groove Adventure , Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu , Kuroshitsuji , 07-Ghost , Nurarihyon no Mago , Seikon no Qwaser, Saint Seiya, To Aru Majutsu no Index, 11eyes, Kara no Kyoukai, Shakugan no Shana, Ga-rei, Ikkitousen , Kampfer , Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha , Mahou Sensei Negima!, Asura Cryin', Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle , Burst Angel, Beelzebub , and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

books: Narnia, Twilight, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and i dont know if it counts but comic books like Marvel, DC, and Image

bands: lol TOO MANY to write :tongue:

KyouFalls
07-22-2012, 08:09 PM
Welcome to AF, Hope you like your stay, I will be watching you. :)

/X Metal Sorenges x
07-22-2012, 10:56 PM
lol well
anime/manga: Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D. Grey-Man, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, 666 Satan, Blue Exorcist, Inuyasha, Hitman Reborn!, Durarara!!, Black Cat, Hellsing, Samurai X, Black Rock Shooter, Blood+, Gurren Lagann, Trigun, Berserk, YuYu Hakusho, Afro Samurai, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, Zatch Bell, The Twelve Kingdoms, Code Geass, Hunter x Hunter, Claymore, Ghost in the Shell, GinTama, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Panic, s-CRY-ed, Rozen Maiden, Gungrave, Vandread, Getbackers , X , Busou Renkin , Chrno Crusade , Groove Adventure , Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu , Kuroshitsuji , 07-Ghost , Nurarihyon no Mago , Seikon no Qwaser, Saint Seiya, To Aru Majutsu no Index, 11eyes, Kara no Kyoukai, Shakugan no Shana, Ga-rei, Ikkitousen , Kampfer , Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha , Mahou Sensei Negima!, Asura Cryin', Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle , Burst Angel, Beelzebub , and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

books: Narnia, Twilight, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and i dont know if it counts but comic books like Marvel, DC, and Image

bands: lol TOO MANY to write :tongue:

So you watch the manga and anime of the same shows? or certain shows you watch anime only and others manga only? Regardless it's a pleasure you. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Versus.
07-23-2012, 12:32 AM
So you watch the manga and anime of the same shows? or certain shows you watch anime only and others manga only? Regardless it's a pleasure you. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

i usually watch and read but some i only read manga like naruto for example because it has some pretty dumb fillers

AnimeBboy
07-23-2012, 01:28 AM
Hi and welcome to AF. That's a good list of anime and manga you have there. I hope that you will enjoy the time you spend here.

Kona Chan
07-23-2012, 02:16 AM
Welcome to AF, nice list. I'm sure you'll be fine here.

Elukien
07-23-2012, 01:42 PM
Welcome to AF, Versus.
Enjoy your time here and be mindful of the rules.
Have fun.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-23-2012, 02:58 PM
Yo Versus, nice anime/manga list :D
Welcome to AF, this is a great place as I'm sure you'll found that, enjoy it here!^^

Ranshiin
07-23-2012, 03:21 PM
That's ... a lot of anime. o_o

Anyways, welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php). :3

TheAnonymous
07-23-2012, 03:49 PM
Welcome, to the FORUM!
Hope you enjoy youre stay, you can always PM me for help.

Greetings.