PDA

View Full Version : Hajimemashite ^^

Daesung
07-13-2012, 10:32 AM
Konnichiwa, minna-san! Watashi wa Markus desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu! ^^

Yeah, nice to meet you, I'm 14 and I'm from Portugal, so if I make a big mistake writting, I apologize. :P

Well, I've been watching anime for about 4 years, I started with the animes that we all watched, Dragon Ball, Pokemon, Digimon... Then, I started to watch it in japanese and just love it, japanes seiyuus are amazing, their voices are so strong! Since that day, I started to watch other anime that I've been founding, Death Note, Code Geass, K-ON!, Angel Beats, Clannad, Hajime no Ippo, One Piece, Naruto, Kimi no Todoke, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc.
Manga I just started to read for about a year but some of them are better then the anime version, no doubt.
Oh! And my favorite anime it's Clannad ~After Story~, it made me cry so much. ;_;

I love the otaku world, but my 'biggest love it's music, I can't live without it lol. Actually, I'm so addicted to K-Pop, Big Bang (<3), Cross Gene, 2NE1, Beast, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, and a lot of other amazing groups.

Sayonara! o7

threewolves
07-13-2012, 10:34 AM
Greetings and welcome to AF. Lots of great people here, have fun and enjoy yourself.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Konnichiwa, Markus, another portuguese felow on AF is simply the best! Welcome :)
I'm Pedro and I'm from Portugal as well :D

My favourite animes are One Piece, Death Note, Naruto, Bleach, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, InuYasha, Durarara!! (just started), Kuroko no Basuke, FMA and Fairy Tail and thanks to AF I’m planning to start with a bunch of new ones, such as Beelzebub, Claymore, D. Gray-man, Air Gear, Soul Eater, Code Geass, Elfen Lied, Bakuman, Baccano!, Gintama, Slam Drunk, Spice and Wolf, Black Butler, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ao no Exorcist, Tenchi Muyo, Full Metal Panic, Clannad, Black Lagoon…

Any doubt/help you need just ask!

Take care and hope you have fun in here

Daesung
07-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Greetings and welcome to AF. Lots of great people here, have fun and enjoy yourself.

Thanks! ^^

Konnichiwa, Markus, another portuguese felow on AF is simply the best! Welcome :)
I'm Pedro and I'm from Portugal as well :D

My favourite animes are One Piece, Death Note, Naruto, Bleach, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, InuYasha, Durarara!! (just started), Kuroko no Basuke, FMA and Fairy Tail and thanks to AF I’m planning to start with a bunch of new ones, such as Beelzebub, Claymore, D. Gray-man, Air Gear, Soul Eater, Code Geass, Elfen Lied, Bakuman, Baccano!, Gintama, Slam Drunk, Spice and Wolf, Black Butler, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ao no Exorcist, Tenchi Muyo, Full Metal Panic, Clannad, Black Lagoon…

Any doubt/help you need just ask!

Take care and hope you have fun in here

Yeah! Is good to have someone of my country here. :)
Thank you so much, Pedro. ^^

I love that animes to, mainly One Piece, the art, the plot, the OST, everything it's perfect. Claymore, Air Gear, Soul Eater, Code Geass, Elfen Lied, Bakuman, Baccano!, Gintama, Slam Drunk, Ao no Exorcist and Clannad I've already watched, they are amazing. ^^

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-13-2012, 10:58 AM
Yeah! Is good to have someone of my country here. :)
Thank you so much, Pedro. ^^

I love that animes to, mainly One Piece, the art, the plot, the OST, everything it's perfect. Claymore, Air Gear, Soul Eater, Code Geass, Elfen Lied, Bakuman, Baccano!, Gintama, Slam Drunk, Ao no Exorcist and Clannad I've already watched, they are amazing. ^^

It's very good indeed, you don't know how hard it is to find portuguese people here xD I only know 3 portuguese people (counting you)
You're welcome :)

One Piece is my fav anime :p I don't watch the anime for a long time, reading the manga weekly
I hope I love all of them as well :D

Daesung
07-13-2012, 11:07 AM
It's very good indeed, you don't know how hard it is to find portuguese people here xD I only know 3 portuguese people (counting you)
You're welcome :)

One Piece is my fav anime :p I don't watch the anime for a long time, reading the manga weekly
I hope I love all of them as well :D

Haha, cool. :)

I'm watching the anime and reading the manga weekly, both of them are amazing, but I personally prefer the anime, I don't know, the voices are amazing, the OST, the animation, I think it's more exciting. But it's a matter of tastes to. :P

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-13-2012, 11:13 AM
Haha, cool. :)

I'm watching the anime and reading the manga weekly, both of them are amazing, but I personally prefer the anime, I don't know, the voices are amazing, the OST, the animation, I think it's more exciting. But it's a matter of tastes to. :P

I always prefer anime to manga :p But to get further in the plot I have to read it xD
OP is really great, both anime (very few % of fillers) and manga, each chapter is full of dialogues and makes like 3 oe 4 Bleach's

Daesung
07-13-2012, 11:28 AM
I always prefer anime to manga :p But to get further in the plot I have to read it xD
OP is really great, both anime (very few % of fillers) and manga, each chapter is full of dialogues and makes like 3 oe 4 Bleach's

I always prefer the anime to, but there are some exceptions, obviously.
Yep, OP it's awesome and I think that the fillers aren't bad, some of them I liked very much. :P

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-13-2012, 11:32 AM
I always prefer the anime to, but there are some exceptions, obviously.
Yep, OP it's awesome and I think that the fillers aren't bad, some of them I liked very much. :P

The fillers are quite good indeed and compared to some animes like Naruto...!

Mystelinth
07-13-2012, 11:54 AM
Hellooo

Im Joeri and im also from Portugal. Im not lying.
Or am i?

Anyway welcome,
I see you've already met Pedro? Nice guy... nice guyy.........

So you'll find out sooner or later that most people are quite kind.

And i hope you enjoy your stay bye byeeehhh

Digimon__Sommelier
07-13-2012, 03:05 PM
Daesung: Konichi waa???? lol In any case, welcome to AF and have a great week! :)

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Humblewretch
07-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Hello Everyone my name is Rick. I live in Florida. Im looking forward to meeting new people, making friends, and just having a good time on AF:D.

Ranshiin
07-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Welcome to Minecraft.

(jk)

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php). Unless you want a creeper to blow up your everything ... in that case don't read the rules. :T

TheAnonymous
07-23-2012, 03:01 PM
Welcome, to the FORUM!
Hope you enjoy youre stay, you can always PM me for help.

Greetings.