PDA

View Full Version : Helloooo!! :D

MilanMoves
07-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Hello everybody!

My name is Milan and I am here because I love animé!
Currently I'm building my first website, it's partially about animé too!
I was hoping to get some advice here about great animé shows! :D

So you'll be hearing from me soon again!

Nice to meet you all! :laugh:

Elukien
07-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Welcome to AF, Milan.
Can you list all or some of the anime you have seen? It would easier for us to recommend anime series for you.
Anyway, enjoy your stay here and be mindful of the rules.
Have fun.

threewolves
07-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Greetinds and welcome to AF, Milan. Lots of great folks here, who can help give you some really good suggestions on new anime to watch. My watch list has quaddrupled since I started here. :)

Have fun and enjoy.

Mystelinth
07-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Not sure if i can talk Dutch right here. So its just for the better if i don't i guess.

Anyway GOD, another Dutchman.

Welkom hier. If you want to kno anything about the site or whatnot. You can always message me. Infact, im gonna message YOU.

MilanMoves
07-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Hey guys, thanks for responding! Also it's really nice to see somebody from my own country here!

@ Ensifer: I have asked for people's favourite mecha animé in the forums. I listed my own top 10 of mech animé there!

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Hello and welcome to AF Milan, I love your name btw :D (have been to Milan the nice xD) Already for you avatar I like you :p

Anyways, hope you're enjoying your first day on AF, this is a great place full of very nice people, my anime taste spread a LOT as I joined here, be sure to ask some help if you need :)

And (I noticed your last post), to mention someone you have to stick @ to the user name in question (@User (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=43181) mentions "User" while @ User does not mention anything), think you'd like to know :p

Take care and best luck for your website!

MilanMoves
07-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Hello and welcome to AF Milan, I love your name btw :D (have been to Milan the nice xD) Already for you avatar I like you :p

Anyways, hope you're enjoying your first day on AF, this is a great place full of very nice people, my anime taste spread a LOT as I joined here, be sure to ask some help if you need :)

And (I noticed your last post), to mention someone you have to stick @ to the user name in question (@User (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=43181) mentions "User" while @ User does not mention anything), think you'd like to know :p

Take care and best luck for your website!

Thanks for the support man! I have also been to Milan, also Lissabon. Amazing place! :D

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the support man! I have also been to Milan, also Lissabon. Amazing place! :D

You're welcome :)

Really? That's great! :D
I live is Lisbon, I'd kill you if you said it sucks xD

cowtipper
07-11-2012, 08:35 PM
watch out their are some vishious peeps on the loose as noted here http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/athleteforever/diskusting.jpg but uh enjoy your stay

~*Red*~
07-12-2012, 05:39 PM
G'day there and welcome to AnimeForum! :]

Digimon___Sommelier
07-13-2012, 03:10 PM
MilanMoves: Hey there! A big, warm welcome to AF! Enjoy yourself, chill out with awesome users, and have a spendiferously meaningful, worthwhile and exciting week ahead!!

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Humblewretch
07-13-2012, 06:25 PM
Hello Everyone my name is Rick. I live in Florida. Im looking forward to meeting new people, making friends, and just having a good time on AF. If you ever want to talk feel free to stop by. :D

TheAnonymous
07-23-2012, 03:01 PM
Welcome, to the FORUM!
Hope you enjoy youre stay, you can always PM me for help.

Greetings.