PDA

View Full Version : im monoko!!

monoko
07-08-2012, 01:10 PM
hi! my real name is josephine but my friends call me monoko (based off of my deviantart username)
im 13 and i like drawing, swimming, gardening, riding my bike, and learning about the human body
ive been learning japanese for almost 2 years ^u^
im a fan of touhou, yume nikki, vocaloid, homestuck, rozen maiden, hetalia, and hell girl
feel free to talk to me!! im rarely ever angry over the internet LOL

Elukien
07-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Your a fellow Touhou fan? Which character and game is your favorite?
Anyway, welcome to AF monoko.
Enjoy your time here and be mindful of the rules.
Have fun.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Hey there, welcome to AF, this is a great place full of very nice persons, hope you to get a lot of fun in here :D

ive been learning japanese for almost 2 years ^u^

Jealous, you are only 13 and still have been learning japanase for almost 2 years?! Sugoi! :)

Jasanime
07-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Hi and welcome! 13 is my lucky number, and I am 13 years older than you! Anyway I hope you like it here!

xMaTTx
07-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Welcome to AF it's very lovely here and I hope you'll enjoy it as I do.

Jacob's Ladder
07-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Welcome to the AF, have fun, be good, post your art in the fan art forum, take a look around, jump on in the water's fine...and there are plenty of Dr. Pepper in the fridge.
:)

~*Red*~
07-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Hi there and welcome to AF :]

Ranshiin
07-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Welcome ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php). :T

Digimon_Som
07-10-2012, 05:33 PM
monoko: Arigatou, monoko. Be vigilant in doing all things right and steer of the road of Wrong Street. Enjoy your time here, make the most of your experience here, and have a great week ahead. Sayonara.

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .