PDA

View Full Version : RE-Introducing myself...

BraddyKun
07-01-2012, 05:44 AM
Hello there, my name is Braddy

Most of you probably don't recognise who this is so let me explain.

I use to post on this here forum under the name of "BradiKun", now if you go to that account you will notice that I have not made a post since December 2010, which is a very long time I know.

The reason for this is simple....I lost the password for my account and the e-mail I used for my previous account got hacked and taken down.

So, I just decided to go like "Meh" with this place and just leave it well enough alone.

But recently, I've been beginning to miss this place, the people I met on here, the friends I made, the atmosphere, everything really.

So, I thought, hey why not make a new account? Surely some people will remember me right?

And so, here we are.

My name is Braddy/Bradi

I am now 15, single (but crushing over a close otaku friend of mine)

And I hope I can be brought back into this wonderful place just like before :3

Jasanime
07-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Welcome! I'm glad you decided to come back. Remember your password this time, k?

Sadrith
07-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Welcome back I guess? this is only my second day but howdy anyways.

~*Red*~
07-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Welcome back to AF :)

BraddyKun
07-02-2012, 03:15 AM
Welcome! I'm glad you decided to come back. Remember your password this time, k?
It's more of a problem with the e-mail that I used with it got hacked and I couldn't send a re-do email for the password.

Ranshiin
07-02-2012, 10:04 AM
edit: Four Word Rule, guys. You were warned.

>_>;

/GottaHateTheMeanModMode

Anyways, welcome back. ^_^ And ... well, I don't know if you know or not but you -can- get your old account back (or probably get your old and new accounts merged). You'd need to speak to FlashD or possible Jakiao about it though, but I'm sure they'd be able to give an answer and possibly help you out on that.

It's just a suggestion, though. You don't have to go do it. :]

Explorer Oak
07-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Welcome back yo! ^.^

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Welcome back Braddy, hope you enjoy AF a lot :D