PDA

View Full Version : I should introduce myself

MadMoai
06-30-2012, 10:44 PM
I've actually been here for a few days but I forgot :U

So hi! My name is MadMoai but you can just call me Moai. Obviously, I love anime, but I can get picky when I decide what to watch. My sister is into almost anything, but for some reason I only get interested in the more serious and intense ones.

Comparatively, I actually don't know a whole lot of different anime. I've heard a bunch of titles but I can't guess by a picture or a character name or anything.

My favorite pastimes are drawing (usually anime fanart, of course) and transliterating random lyrics. I hope I can have a good time here and find a place to be, even though I haven't heard of a lot of the anime being mentioned ^^

See you guys around!

threewolves
06-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Greetings and welcome to AF. When you get a chance, let us know what you have watched so far, or at least your favorites and I am sure people will be extremely happy to give you other recommendations along the same lines. Definitely one of the things I love about this forum, is all its different sections of different genres. Helps keeps things nice and organized. Enjoy and have fun

MadMoai
06-30-2012, 11:26 PM
Ah, yes, favorites... The ones I've seen include Naruto, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Blue Exorcist, some of the Saiyuki series (which includes all of Gunlock), Kekkaishi, and a few others I've forgotten, but my favorites so far are Wild Adapter and Black Butler.

Thanks!

Jozette
06-30-2012, 11:46 PM
W00T! welcome as you can see i also love bb

Sadrith
07-01-2012, 12:58 AM
Welcome to the forum. Lots of interesting subjects to post on and nice people.

MVPDJ23
07-01-2012, 02:02 AM
welcome to the AF buddy!! :D make your self feel at home! lol xD

Ranshiin
07-01-2012, 05:57 AM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php), but I really shouldn't need to say it, should I? It should already be done. :-P

MadMoai
07-01-2012, 09:00 AM
All right, thanks everyone! (and Rashiin)
Yes, I did read the rules, I always do that before I sign up so I don't forget :3

CrimsonMoon
07-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Hello and welcome to AF! I see that you've been here for a few months before introducing yourself. I say, better late than never. If you're into drawing, there's a fanart section here that you can use to showcase your drawings. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and see you around! :)

Jacob's Ladder
07-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Welcome to the AF recruit. Have fun...cause no trouble and post artwork in the Fan Art Forum. Hope you stick around and add to the madness. lol

Jasanime
07-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Hi and welcome!If you need recommendations, feel free to visit my Tumblr (in sig)

~*Red*~
07-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Hello there and welcome to AF :)

MadMoai
07-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Hi everyone and thank you for saying hi! I'll check out the recommendations soon.

Also, I noticed I tend not to like anime with a bunch of episodes that drag on and on... I usually lose interest after about fifteen books of a manga or so unless it's really good...

xMaTTx
07-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Welcome it's neat here :D

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Hey there, Moai and be you very welcome to AF! :)
As some of the others said this is a really nice place, hope you can enjoy it as much as myself :D
I hope you're one more of the already lots of people in here that are really great drawers, so you should make a thread with them :P

Take care and have fun

Mystelinth
07-03-2012, 05:31 PM
In response to your thread title, yes. Yes you should introduce yourself.

... why did i say that.
Welcome here, there are alot of skillfull people at what they do here,i guess but you have those nearly everywhere so in the end that isn't probably really special..

Enjoy your stay, my welcome post is completely useless but thats how i roll. 85% of the time.