PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Seikei
06-28-2012, 03:46 AM
'ello there, mates. I'm Seikei and I found this forum when browsing through possible anime forums to join! I've been eager to become apart of one and since this was the very first option, why not go for it?

I'm not good at intros, so I'll just leave it there~ Hello, everyone, and good day!

Infinite Rave
06-28-2012, 04:14 AM
Welcome to AF! 8D

Lemme just say you made the right choice in joining us here. :3

Hope you have fun posting around!

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-28-2012, 04:21 AM
Hey here Seikei, and be very welcome to AF!! :D
You chose the best website for being your first forum, this is a great place and a lot of nice people are in here, hope you have fun, take care :)

~*Red*~
06-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Hey there and welcome to AF :D

threewolves
06-28-2012, 08:41 PM
Greetings and welcome to AF. It really is a good forum, lots of great people here. Have fun and enjoy

MVPDJ23
06-28-2012, 10:15 PM
welcome to AF dude! :)

Ranshiin
06-29-2012, 02:56 AM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php). Otherwise I will be forced to replace your entire music library with Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody', and I'm pretty sure you'd get bored of only being able to listen to that one song after a while. ;]

Seikei
06-29-2012, 07:24 PM
Otherwise I will be forced to replace your entire music library with Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody', and I'm pretty sure you'd get bored of only being able to listen to that one song after a while. ;]
Oi, the impending torture. I'll get right on those~!

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone!

DragonSoul
06-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Welcome to AF i hope you have a great time on the forums and chat just make sure you follow the rules and have fun ^^

Jasanime
06-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Hi and welcome to AF! Glad to have you here!

xMaTTx
07-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Glad to have you here, and hope to see you around :D

Sadrith
07-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Welcome welcome now it's time for initiation >.>

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Welcome welcome now it's time for initiation >.>

Nostalgic times :P

Mystelinth
07-03-2012, 06:37 PM
'ello there, mates. I'm Seikei and I found this forum when browsing through possible anime forums to join! I've been eager to become apart of one and since this was the very first option, why not go for it?

I'm not good at intros, so I'll just leave it there~ Hello, everyone, and good day!

Same... exact ... reason.

Anywhooo Welcome welcome
U said you like anime, what is your favorite anime? Or what genres do you like ? :D

SuXrys
07-05-2012, 06:38 PM

Nooooooowww hi hi hello there and Welcome to this page. ~ *le blushing*