PDA

View Full Version : Newbie..or not? :)

sya
06-27-2012, 10:03 AM
Hi everyone ! Actually i'm not really new here but the last time I checked in this forum was like 1-2 years ago and it's been awhile..it would be nice to know some of you here:) I've lost track the anime that I've watched long time ago e.g Naruto, Bleach, because I've to concentrate on my studies:read:..my fav animes are CCS, Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight and Kyo Kara Maou..I know I'm not updated with the current anime and I would like to know what anime that you are currently watching..lastly, nice to meet you all..sayonara :D

threewolves
06-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Greetings and welcome, Sya. Lots of great people here.

As far as what I am watching right now, currently watching the second season of Ah! My Goddess.

Have fun

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-27-2012, 11:24 AM
Hey there sya, and rather than welcome I'd say welcome back! :D

I really understand you, studies and animes are hard to balance :P

I've watched One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, InuYasha, FullMetal Alchemist and half-stopped at Fairy Tail and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Any of those are pretty nice animes but wouldn't be a good choice if you don't like long animes (any of them, with all the series, is longer than 100 episodes)
Just started Death Note (episode 9), which is really AWESOME (I'd definetely recommend it to you!) and Kuroko no Basuke (has 12 episodes so far, watched all), which is about Basketball and it's pretty nice.
I plan to start wathcing a lot of animes soon, such as Beelzebub, Claymore, Soul Eater, Air Gear, Bakuman, Durara, Tenchi Muyo, HunterxHunter, Shaman King, Vampire Kight, Fruits Basket and also Yu Yu Hakusho and Dr Gray-man, Zodiac Warriors and Gintama (the only ones that can be considered long, though only Gintama is over 200 episodes)

So those are my suggestions, feel free to ask me to make a description of any of them!

Take care and once again enjoy AF full-time (if school allows it :P) now you're back, have a lot to catch up with after 1-2 years!! :D

Ranshiin
06-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Thankfully for me I didn't really get into anime until after I left school. o_o;

Anyways. Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php), because otherwise you may find yourself being inadvertently Falcon Punched by the local Falcon Police.

~*Red*~
06-28-2012, 02:20 AM
G'day there and welcome to the forum :)

sya
06-28-2012, 08:38 AM
thx guys for the warm welcome and to the mod, thx for your concern ! ^^ Uchiha_Luffy thank u for the animes you have listed..I'll be sure to check them all and btw, I've finished my studies so yeah I can enjoy more now lol:biggrin:

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-28-2012, 09:56 AM
thx guys for the warm welcome and to the mod, thx for your concern ! ^^ Uchiha_Luffy thank u for the animes you have listed..I'll be sure to check them all and btw, I've finished my studies so yeah I can enjoy more now lol:biggrin:

That's talking! :D
So be sure to tell me something as you start watching them, take care, watch a lot of animes and have some spectacularly nice HOLIDAYS!! :)