PDA

View Full Version : Hello from England.

R0AM
06-27-2012, 07:20 AM
Hello I'm Roam from England, I have been a anime fan since watching Akira about ten years ago, I have been a very casual anime fan up till now and would like to dive deeper into the hobby. I guess joining a forum is a good place to start and I look forward to learning, chatting about anime and hopefully make some friends along the way.

Thefringedninja
06-27-2012, 08:33 AM
Welcome my fellow Brit :)
I agree that this forum is a great way to start to diversify the genres of anime you watch and gives you a chance to discuss them.
Hope you enjoy the forum xD

threewolves
06-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Greetings and welcome. This forum is great for finding out new or old animes to add to the To Watch List. :) Lots of great and helpful people here. Have fun

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Hello I'm Roam from England, I have been a anime fan since watching Akira about ten years ago, I have been a very casual anime fan up till now and would like to dive deeper into the hobby. I guess joining a forum is a good place to start and I look forward to learning, chatting about anime and hopefully make some friends along the way.

Hello from Portugal! :D I wanna do to your country, I MUST! :P (and btw nice avatar :))

You're right about that, Roam, joining AF is just the best place you could find to dig in to anime and become an anime-nerd :P
This is a very nice website full of great people, hope you have fun in here! :D

Take care

R0AM
06-27-2012, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome:happy:

DragonSoul
06-27-2012, 11:33 AM
Welcome to AF i hope you have an awesome time as i have on this forum and enjoy yourself and have fun ^^

Ranshiin
06-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php). Rules are fun, innit?

Creasy
06-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Welcome to this forum! It's a great forum to chat about animes and all the other things!

~*Red*~
06-28-2012, 02:19 AM
G'day there and welcome to AF :)

R0AM
06-28-2012, 04:29 AM
Thanks again for the warm welcome, I've learned so much already and I'm having fun.:biggrin:

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-28-2012, 07:27 AM
Thanks again for the warm welcome, I've learned so much already and I'm having fun.:biggrin:

How I do understand that :D
I'm here for almost 2 weeks only and have learned a lot, from more than a dozen (about 20 I guess) of animes I had never talked about or barely knew to the basic of Hiragana to Vocaloid to great drawers and photographers to excelent nice people... anyway, AF is just awesome, best place to learn about a bunch of different things, discuss animes and to have fun!! :)