PDA

View Full Version : Hola!

CarribeanBlue
06-25-2012, 11:42 PM
Hey everyone, I'm a Canadian anime + manga fanboy/Otaku. I go by the name Alexander (My middle name :/) and yea.

I'm starting to get more into conventions and stuff which is exciting for me because it lets me be free in my habbitat ;)

My favourite anime would probs for sures be Eden of the East or like.. -cries- Clannad or ... -cries again- Rumbling Hearts.

Animes I'm looking into watching ~ Black Lagoon, Cowbow Beebop, Evangelion, Maid Wa Sama

As for manga, I purchased something called Omukae desu. today and i'm working on reading that. I also have some Evangelion manga but I wanted to watch the series considering i've also watched the movie :/

Please please please, and once again please! Leave any recomendations for good manga or anime.

Oh and don't be shy, friend requests are incouraged ;)

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-26-2012, 04:28 AM
Hola, Alexander (nice name btw lol), and very WELCOME to AF!! :D I hope you really like things here, this forum can be a pretty nice place to be at talking about animes and not only :)

Clannad seems to be a really popular anime in here, would you advise me to watch it? I just started watching Death Note and then will go for Beelzebub, Claymore and Dr Gray Man, so that would be my recommendations for you, I guess, along with Kuroko no Basuke, Fairy Tail and Katekyo Hitman Reborn (don't really know whether you'll like that kinda of anime :P)

So, once again, welcome and take care, hope to stay in touch!

Creasy
06-26-2012, 04:44 AM
Welcome Robin Scherbatzky ! haha just kidding.

Ranshiin
06-26-2012, 06:09 AM
Hola! ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php) but I also get to ... hm ... what do I get to do? I get my pants stolen ... I get my money taken from me ... and I get locked up in a small room with only a small red squeaky-toy as company after 6pm because Kaitou Ace is afraid of me running amok after sunset and trampling his strawberry garden .... hm....

I get to say 'enjoy your stay!' I guess. o.o

Jasanime
06-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Hello and welcome! I also love Clannad. I would recommend AIR, it's by the same company. Other great anime you should check out are Higurashi When They Cry, Code Geass, Death Note, Steins;Gate, Elfen Lied, Full Metal Alchemist, Deadman Wonderland, Toradora!, Fruits Basket...

Ok I'll stop there

threewolves
06-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Greetings and welcome, Alexander. Hope you enjoy yourself here, lots of great people. Angel Beats! is another good anime, just throwing one out there so others can add their own. :)

Digimon__Sommelier
06-26-2012, 05:42 PM
CarribeanBlue: Well, hello! Welcome to Anime Forum, newcomer! ;) It's great to see that you're getting deep into animes/manga, cool!

Have a great time here, mingle with great users, and also, I wish, I wish, I wish with all my heart that you have a GREAT week ahead!!

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

~*Red*~
06-26-2012, 10:16 PM
Hello there and welcome to AF :D

cuteniu27
06-27-2012, 03:44 AM
Hello, welcome to the forum

xMaTTx
07-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Hello, glad to see you here and neat puppy