PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys! ;3

MVPDJ23
06-25-2012, 02:06 AM
HI GUYS!!
name is MVPDJ23 and i love anime but mostly ROLLERBLADING! xD if you dont know what kind of roller , don't worry i have link to it down here VVV :3 but the thing i got myself to anime is one of my skating friends likes to watch AIR GEAR and read the manga of it, i mean hes not even anime fan hes just like AIR GEAR lol , but one day i started watching AIR GEAR and all of this anime stuff started getting in to me, i pretty much got addicted to it after watch the whole season of it >.< after watching that , couple week later i start watching another anime called elfen lied , midori days , and welcome to the NHK, and after finishing those, now im starting to lucky star, i mean can you believe that LUCKY STAR?!?!?!?! i used to think that show is gay but in the end i still watched it weird that i really watched that show when i only know girls watch it lol but afterall my every love is rollerblading, and im really much a otaku but im half otaku cuz i like anime! and my blading life is long but video explains most of it :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-VIJjf0Vho&

this video is one of my most favorite videos from the legendary chris haffey! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1w6bcfVnAU

Mystelinth
06-25-2012, 03:32 AM
First of all, i can't even imagine how to do those things with rollerblades, so if you do can (some of) those tricks you got my respect for that. >_<
Also nice avatar xD and its btw really cool how your passion for rollerblades got your into anime. Its quite unique in my opinion.

Anyway i hope you enjoy you're time here, the people are really nice out here so that won't be a problem i think ^_^.

Bye-Ni!! <-- (lucky star reference)

Creasy
06-25-2012, 06:03 AM
Welcome and I hope yo will have fun here!

MVPDJ23
06-25-2012, 09:43 PM
Forbuki trust me in good at it ;) and like i said i got in to amine cuz of air gear lol

threewolves
06-25-2012, 09:47 PM
Greetings and welcome to AF. Rollerblading is pretty fun, though I cant do any of that stuff. Though I could do some interesting things with a skateboard when I was a kid. Have fun and enjoy yourself. Lots of great folks here.

Mystelinth
06-26-2012, 01:59 AM
Forbuki trust me in good at it ;) and like i said i got in to amine cuz of air gear lol

I ment.. maybe.. because you have your rollerskate thing.. which is where air gear is all about o,o.
So, sorry but i kinda made the assumption Rollerskating-->Air Gear--> Into anime xD.

MVPDJ23
06-26-2012, 02:46 AM
lol air gear is all about battles,racing most of the time and sometimes fighting like fist fighting you know, its really not much of a sport like the characters in the story pretty much take it too serious like it their life for collecting pins from battles, amd who ever is like the king of air trek shall bow down on them and they also have that parts battle tournament or network were every AT riders battles each other for parts xD but roller blade has nothing to do with those stuff although they have ranking website were all the rollerblader battle each other to see whos the best out there and its called WRS (World Rolling Series) dont believe me? here's the website! ;) http://www.worldrollingseries.com/

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-26-2012, 05:34 AM
Welcome to AF MVPDJ23, hope you have fun on this spectacular website called AF ;)

I really love (to watch xD but hope to pratcise it someday) rollerblading, pretty much more than skating or surfing, per example :)
Anyway, if you're really good you have both my respect and congratulation :D try to post some video of your tricks in here, sure a lot of people would like it :P

Ranshiin
06-26-2012, 06:11 AM
I used to skateboard ... it took me a whole month just to be able to do Ollies ... it does take a lot of perseverence and ... a lot of bails. :l

But oh well. Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php) but I also get to trample peoples' strawberry gardens. Whoop whoop. :3

MVPDJ23
06-26-2012, 02:55 PM
thanks guys and i promise ill post some of my skating videos later, im still make mine ;)

~*Red*~
06-26-2012, 10:17 PM
G'day and welcome to AF :D