PDA

View Full Version : Dnangel

Chaotix
06-03-2004, 04:38 PM
DNAngel Wall.. yeah.. comment away

escaflownemoon
06-03-2004, 05:11 PM
I personally think it can be two separate wallpapers..I like the bg and I want it. hehe.I haven't seen to many DNAngel around and the normal picture could be made into another wallpaper. :)

Chaotix
06-03-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by escaflownemoon@Jun 3 2004, 05:11 PM
I personally think it can be two separate wallpapers..I like the bg and I want it. hehe.I haven't seen to many DNAngel around and the normal picture could be made into another wallpaper. :)
The background of this wall is a wallpaper on its own. I just remove the color and effected it so it would blur into the background..... yeah..

Foxxer
06-03-2004, 11:32 PM
I like it. Nice use of colors, especially against the background. My only suggestion would be to try making the hilights colors on the feathers and the costume be a little ... I dunno, deeper? more vivid? But I dunno if that would hurt it.

Also keep in mind that if this is used as a desktop wallpaper, the character's face is going to be covered up by icons.

akachan
06-04-2004, 02:42 AM
Also keep in mind that if this is used as a desktop wallpaper, the character's face is going to be covered up by icons.

yeah I agree with foxxer ^_^
for the bg: add some grunge-dark effect ;)

Chaotix
06-04-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by akachan@Jun 4 2004, 02:42 AM

yeah I agree with foxxer ^_^
for the bg: add some grunge-dark effect ;)
urm.. new at phtoshop.. how do I add the grunge look..

And the icon thing.. I never considered that I guess.. because I usually just move my icons around

akachan
06-04-2004, 07:08 AM
start from a white(with paint bucket) level, and add some noise with black brushes(blood, asphalt etc etc) and then blend this layer with the other as darken, multiply,color burn ecc :)