PDA

View Full Version : Kon'nichiwa!

モノクロ猫
06-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Watashi wa OtakuForever desu! ;D Watashi wa anime ga daisuki desu! Watashi wa Vocaloid wo kikimasu! :3

I'm OtakuForever! I love anime, and I listen to Vocaloid! ;D

I don't really know what to say... Though, if you need a tomodachi, I'll be here! Arigatogozaimasu! ♥

Creasy
06-17-2012, 06:42 PM
Whats a todomachi ? :O

~loyal~

Jacob's Ladder
06-17-2012, 11:41 PM
Welcome to the AF! Hope you have fun here, though Im not sure about Vocaloids other than Miku, hopefully you can educate me on it more? lol Plus, if you like drawing don't hesitate to post your art in the fan art thread. ;)

AnimeBboy
06-18-2012, 12:25 AM
Welcome to the forum I hope that you enjoy your time here.

モノクロ猫
06-18-2012, 06:18 AM
loyal tomodachi means friend :D
Jacob's Ladder Arigato! I'll be glad go educate you on Vocaloids ;D
AnimeBboy Arigato!

Ranshiin
06-18-2012, 07:27 AM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php). Rules are fun. ... okay, they're not fun, but they're required. :]

threewolves
06-18-2012, 09:47 AM
Greetings and welcome to AF. Its a great place, enjoy your time here.

モノクロ猫
06-18-2012, 10:42 AM
Ranshiin and threewolves Arigatogozaimasu! Its a pleasure for me to become a member at Anime Forums ;D

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Welcome to the AF, hope you have fun as I'm having! :)

モノクロ猫
06-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Uchiha_Luffy Arigatogozaimasu! And I am having alot of fun! ^^

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-18-2012, 12:57 PM
OtakuForever I'm glad you do :) this forum is really great, I was once at a Naruto forum and really addicted during 3 weeks or so, but then got tired 'cause there were almost not new threads and more than half of the existing ones were innactive for periods of more than 1 month so nobody cared about them -_-

モノクロ猫
06-18-2012, 01:19 PM
Uchiha_Luffy The Naruto series! I remember the time I started the Naruto series. I would always read the manga first then watch the shows, but I stopped at book 11, then went to Suzumya Haruhi no yuuku. Is it really good like everyone says Naruto is?

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-19-2012, 05:06 AM
@<a href="http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=291083" target="_blank">Uchiha_Luffy</a> The Naruto series! I remember the time I started the Naruto series. I would always read the manga first then watch the shows, but I stopped at book 11, then went to Suzumya Haruhi no yuuku. Is it really good like everyone says Naruto is?

Naruto is pretty good, 18/20 for me, but is not AMAZING. It was my first anime and I still love it very much (I am following the manga, the last chapters have been sugoi!).
But I advise you to watch One Piece instead :P

Here you have the link for OP first episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umkdm48lpZ0 (english subbed, japanese audio)

If you can plz watch it and tell me what do you think :) I warn you (lol, such a strong word): One Piece is a HUGE series but if you don't link complex and long plots as I do just forget it. Plus that awesome and everlasting (xD) story OP is full of good battles, strong characters with never give up determination and friendship atributes and a lot of humer too.

~*Red*~
06-20-2012, 03:02 AM
G'day there and welcome to AF :)