PDA

View Full Version : I Want to Participate in the SOTW competitions

Ayu 「あゆ」
06-01-2012, 10:22 PM
I read the rules and found that you needed to be included in the list of skilled Photoshop experts dictated by the mods to participate in the SOTW competitions, etc. But I would like to compete with the more skilled.

I can do well with Photoshop; I'm just very rusty still. I will follow the rules to the letter and put a good effort into my work. I can make a few sample sigs fitting to whatever criteria you set if you wish so. Thank you for reading.

Cantelope
06-02-2012, 04:56 AM
Those were an old set of rules that turned out to be a really dumb idea, you can enter freely now. Here's the latest theme: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?109072-Signature-of-the-Week-87-Theme

Deadline is today though. You can try the next theme though, or really cram an entry in today before he posts the poll.

Bulf
06-02-2012, 03:21 PM
I read the rules and found that you needed to be included in the list of skilled Photoshop experts dictated by the mods to participate in the SOTW competitions, etc. But I would like to compete with the more skilled.

I can do well with Photoshop; I'm just very rusty still. I will follow the rules to the letter and put a good effort into my work. I can make a few sample sigs fitting to whatever criteria you set if you wish so. Thank you for reading.

YEah, what Cantelope said. I'll be posting the next sotw ~7 est, so if you want, you can wait until then. I'll start beginner sotw up again as well later, so everyone has a fighting chance. As far as that list goes, ignore it.

Ayu 「あゆ」
06-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Thanks for letting me kknow. That's definitely a nice relief.

kingston250
03-15-2013, 05:29 AM
Hmmmm good decision to participate in a SOTW competition. i am new here so after some time i will also try to participate because i am also expert in Photoshop.