PDA

View Full Version : Create Your Own Graphics Contest(s)!

Bulf
05-14-2012, 08:43 PM
If you're feeling creative, why not take a shot and host your own contest here? So long as it's nothing inappropriate, the green flag is up. As far as prizes go....I'd prefer not to have any real prizes like money, clothes, etc, because people get srs when that's up for grabs. A random forum badge or some gil is okay though.

Other stuff:
-You can ban members from participating in your contests.
-You can host up to two contests at a time.
-No hentai/18+ stuffs
-When it is over, feel free to ask me or Observer to close the thread for you.
-Contests aren't limited to just signatures and such, you can host one for drawing, banners, avatars, and pretty much anything.
-It's up to you to keep it up and on track. If you need any help running it, you can ask me, or Obverver and we'll be happy to help out!

Anyway, simply post it below in this forum and go advertise it. BE sure to post your own rules as well. If you want, you can advertise your contest in this thread by posting a link below and tagging members who you'd think would be interested in joining.

Archaic Devices
05-14-2012, 09:06 PM
Make sure to get the contest approved by either myself or Ellipsis beforehand, though.

Suzume
05-15-2012, 08:23 AM
Ellipsis
Observer
Nice thread.
I post if i come up with any ideas. :D

kingston250
03-15-2013, 05:40 AM
I think this idea is so good to create your own graphic contest.

Temitopesmith
07-04-2013, 04:52 AM
mark twain author of english literature had beautifully quoted "" nver says world owe you living , actually it dont

marryxiao
12-29-2014, 05:04 AM
mark twain author of english literature had beautifully quoted "" nver says world owe you living , actually it dont