PDA

View Full Version : Drawing of the Month April Voting

Archaic Devices
05-02-2012, 10:50 PM
Drawing of the Month April Voting

Theme: Freestyle

Rules:
1. Keep it positive! I don't want to see any posts saying "Wow, this drawing sucks" or anything like that. Your vote will be invalid if you do this. Of course, criticism of the entries is always welcome, just as long as you're not bashing the artist in the process.

2.Do not post anything that will give away yours or somebody else's entry.Doing so will result in both yours and the other person's entry to be disqualified.

3. You can vote for any one drawing except for your own. Use the poll system to vote for one entry, but you may also post why you're voting. Your votes will not count if you use multiple accounts to vote for one or more drawings.

Voting ends Wednesday, May 9th. Good luck!

Click on the images to expand

Entry A:

Entry B:

Entry C:

Entry D:

Entry E:

Entry F:

Entry G:

Entry H:

Entry I:

Entry J:

Entry K:

CrimsonMoon
05-03-2012, 02:20 AM
Wow, so many good entries this month. :D

I like entry C because of its colour, and the wings on the girl look neat.
Entry D looks good too because of its uniqueness.
Entry E, wow, look at all those eyes, they're all distinctive.
Entry F is another of my personal favourite, I like the facial expression as well as the hair, it's 'flowing' naturally and it doesn't look stiff.
Entry J is good too. A classic Japanese woman and an usagi. Could it be related to the myth where there are bunnies on the moon?

They all look good, but entry B all the way for me because it's got the perfect blend of colour and the sakura blooms nicely. I'm actually a sucker for sakura, lol. :D

Hakoshi
05-03-2012, 02:32 PM
mmm...
I like entry J the most xD
The way the lady was drawn seems, like it was out of those history books, that tell you stuff and whatnot lol

Bulf
05-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Toss up between Entry B and D @_@
Entry B's colors look so bright and colorful. It was the first one to really catch my attention as well.
Entry D is just awesome. I love the abstractness of it all, and it's still pretty clean.

Imma have to go for D.

Hakoshi
05-03-2012, 08:15 PM
mmm, changing vote to
Entry F
:c I can't help but like it, more then the previous one I voted for..

xD -indecisive person sometimes-

Princess Cupcake
05-04-2012, 10:20 AM
I want to vote for entry J because I think they did a wonderful job with their drawing. The geisha is good and I love how she is staring at a cute lil bunny rabbit. The colors are also very eye-catching.