PDA

View Full Version : Getbackers

_hades the wicked
05-28-2004, 10:49 PM
Here. Know nothing about char or anime, but liked the picture and decided to make a dark wall with it.

Miko
05-28-2004, 11:30 PM
More blending needed; cut the glow and maybe blur the edges. Also [try] duplicating the character layer, then gaussian blurring the duplicate and setting it to "Soft Light"

Himura Enishi
05-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Agree about the glow, nice job on extracting all that hair though; the bg effect is pretty nice too

wizz-o-matic
05-29-2004, 06:02 AM
Agree with Miko! Maybe also a bit of smart blur to clear the char.

Candy-chan
05-29-2004, 11:00 AM
yup, and maybe small writting somewhere? bah, maybe not.....anyways, do what miko said ^

_hades the wicked
05-29-2004, 12:48 PM
OK

wizz-o-matic
05-29-2004, 12:53 PM
Much better :)

Animousflavista
05-31-2004, 12:01 AM
Hohoho.! Dr.Jackal huh? seems nice to me. It's hard to find getbackers wallpapers on the net maybe cause the anime is too new, I think.
Maybe put his name seems nice, with his "red sword" on the text.I think so.....

Die Tod von Euch
05-31-2004, 09:45 AM
Jackal!!! Squeeeee! ^___^ I love it!!

Hm... maybe it's just me, but I like the first one better simply because his outline looks kinda...um..fuzzy...in the second one. I do like it without the glow, though. Although it also worked with glow...but, without makes it so he flows into the background more, and it looks very very nice.

If you do add his name like Animous suggests, just make sure it's not too distracting from the image of him. Perhaps make it so it's like him in that it fades sometimes into the background itself...I dunno.

_hades the wicked
05-31-2004, 10:01 AM
::shrugs:: I don't even know who he is... Just liked the scan and made the wall =P
Oh yeah, I'd also like to thank Pooky for the scan, because if I recall correctly, it was she who found that scan, last year, when we were going to make a collab ^^

Die Tod von Euch
05-31-2004, 02:48 PM
lol I understand. He's Dr. Jackal, as Animous said. Creepy fun guy who smiles all the time and kills people with knives that come out of his skin. Great stuff. Yup. Just adding a slashy "J" (um...think Zoro's "Z") would probably be cool, since that's like his signature that he leaves on his victims. But, up to you. It's also very nice as is. ^_~

escaflownemoon
05-31-2004, 05:59 PM
it looks nice..nothing else from me except there is this one spot but its barely noticable but it is driving me nuts hehe