PDA

View Full Version : HiNa.-*'s Art : New Beginning, New Style

Rozenberg
04-19-2012, 03:14 AM
First I'd like to apologize to the moderators for making a new art thread for the THIRD time :D
my latest thread was too old and has been closed
After 2 years, I hope they don't mind me making new thread even though I already had the other two from year 2009-2010 xD
btw this will be my latest art thread and then there will be no more :D :D :D

First ~
what I made on my 3rd year of high school
starting with pencil works :

Rozenberg
04-19-2012, 03:19 AM
Second~
What I made after graduated and some colored works
since coloring is such a pain so I don't have much of them

Jacob's Ladder
04-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Wow....just wow!! The girls are uber sexy cute/hot! And love the AK-47...did you use references?

AkanoYoru
04-19-2012, 08:45 PM
The last girl (with the orange skirt) reminds me of a character, but I can't remember where its from :S

Those guns are smexy.

It appears that much like me your drawings have a certain... aura? Warmth? Dunno, have a certain something about them when they're done in pencil rather than digitally.

Rozenberg
04-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Wow....just wow!! The girls are ubersexual cute/hot! And love the AK-47...did you use references?

someone asked me the same question around a year ago :D
I did use some references but as for drawing weapon; mostly not

The last girl (with the orange skirt) reminds me of a character, but I can't remember where its from :S

Those guns are smexy.

It appears that much like me your drawings have a certain... aura? Warmth? Dunno, have a certain something about them when they're done in pencil rather than digitally.

she is Danny Choo's mascot, Suenaga Mirai :)

I have to agree with you, since pencil is easier to use
that is probably... love :D

Jacob's Ladder
04-19-2012, 10:50 PM
someone asked me the same question around a year ago :D I did use some references but as for drawing weapon; mostly not
It should have been 'Sexy' not "sexual"...stupid auto fill....but your work is really good, hope you post more. And please take time to visit my thread here (on page 3) let me know what you think of my drawings. Would greatly appreciate it.

Rozenberg
04-21-2012, 10:07 AM
let's add a rough sketch of this girl and her transport (not fully finished yet)

Kanjoudakai_Ira
04-21-2012, 10:49 AM
My GOD how much I love the drawings with the guns!! So much detail and so close to reality <3 All the drawings are very nice, but I particulary love this one:
http://www.animeforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=60799&d=1334822908

I like how you draw warrior characters and it's nice that you have inclinations for strong anime girls :P

pleasant_disorder
04-22-2012, 01:01 AM
Wow! You are extremely talented. I only have one thing that I would like to see you work on. Foot placement in different standing positions. I'll use your cute little maid girl as an example. The foot she's standing on is to the side just a little too much. It doesn't fit the way the hip and calf are facing...but really. That's not even a cohesive problem in your work. I would just say watch out for it. ;)

Other than that, you have an amazing eye for detail. Your crosses are outstanding, and your armor is wonderful! Also, those guns are hella cool, yo.

XD I feel stupid kinda saying anything at all because you're so much better than I am.

Rozenberg
04-22-2012, 04:53 AM
Wow! You are extremely talented. I only have one thing that I would like to see you work on. Foot placement in different standing positions. I'll use your cute little maid girl as an example. The foot she's standing on is to the side just a little too much. It doesn't fit the way the hip and calf are facing...but really. That's not even a cohesive problem in your work. I would just say watch out for it. ;)

Other than that, you have an amazing eye for detail. Your crosses are outstanding, and your armor is wonderful! Also, those guns are hella cool, yo.

XD I feel stupid kinda saying anything at all because you're so much better than I am.

I do realize that and I've erased it and re-draw it many times but I didn't seem can get the right position T_T
probably because I'm not yet customized in drawing character from that point of view

thanks for your comment anyway :D

Hakoshi
04-22-2012, 10:09 AM
stupid smexy guns, why they so stupidly smexy.. why!?!?!/

-brick'd- (that means they're so nice, I can't help but stare..)

I can't draw a weapon, to save myself.. xDD
I like your art~ xD
especially the guns ;v;
they so detailed, and and... detailed, and so real'ish.. xD
keep up the good work xDD
and pencil is better then a tablet... unless you have the stabilizer on 15 on Paint Tool SAI... (orz )

13th Zabuza
04-22-2012, 02:04 PM
Very nice work!

I especially love the last picture in your last post with the 2 girls & guns. The only flaw would be id prefer it if the barrel of the sniper rifle was slightly longer just to bring balance to the picture [but thats me just being overly critical lol]...Great work & i hope to see some more soon

Rozenberg
04-23-2012, 03:02 AM
thanks for the comments :D
right now I am joining the ISML Anime drawing contest and here's one of my entry
an original character, name Leara

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=214102152026007&set=a.213523505417205.30725.159206457515577&type=3&theater

if you think she is qualified to win please give her a thumb ^^
I'll attach it here as well

Princess Cupcake
04-24-2012, 02:34 PM
Love your work! You do anime characters pretty well, I envy your talent :3

Rozenberg
04-25-2012, 11:12 AM
well thanks ^^
now this is my 2nd entry for the contest

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=215471195222436&set=a.213523505417205.30725.159206457515577&type=3&theater

Princess Cupcake
04-25-2012, 02:07 PM
Ok I'm gonna help you out with a few pointers. I noticed that the eyes looked a little weird. One seems slightly lower than the other. They aren't going to be completely symmetrical of course (no human is anyways) but try lining them up as close as you can. It helps to divide the face into sections with light markings that you can easily erase later.

Also, the upper-arm that is holding the gun looks like it should have come down a little further, exposing less of the elbow. If you study your own anatomy in the mirror while posing what you are about to draw it might give you a better idea of how it's supposed to look on paper. This method always works for me.

The hand/fingers look awkward, but maybe it's just me. Hands are pretty tricky to draw, especially if they are gripping something. Even I have not mastered the technique lol. Like I said before, though, I look at mine or someone else's to get an idea of how it's supposed to be, which helps me illustrate it a lot better. That is, if you're going for a more realistic approach and not just chibi hands.

Overall, I'd say it looks really good. The bunny ears are spot on :3 Your shading is fantastic as well. I have to give you props on the gun too. I can't draw them as well as I can anime characters. I hope this helps you, good luck in the contest!

Rozenberg
04-26-2012, 07:48 AM
Ok I'm gonna help you out with a few pointers. I noticed that the eyes looked a little weird. One seems slightly lower than the other. They aren't going to be completely symmetrical of course (no human is anyways) but try lining them up as close as you can. It helps to divide the face into sections with light markings that you can easily erase later.

Also, the upper-arm that is holding the gun looks like it should have come down a little further, exposing less of the elbow. If you study your own anatomy in the mirror while posing what you are about to draw it might give you a better idea of how it's supposed to look on paper. This method always works for me.

The hand/fingers look awkward, but maybe it's just me. Hands are pretty tricky to draw, especially if they are gripping something. Even I have not mastered the technique lol. Like I said before, though, I look at mine or someone else's to get an idea of how it's supposed to be, which helps me illustrate it a lot better. That is, if you're going for a more realistic approach and not just chibi hands.

Overall, I'd say it looks really good. The bunny ears are spot on :3 Your shading is fantastic as well. I have to give you props on the gun too. I can't draw them as well as I can anime characters. I hope this helps you, good luck in the contest!

my friends didn't say anything about the eyes
but it also my failure to miss it while test scanning T_T

but I do need a critique like this, just like what my friend did
If people only comment "that's good..." and something like that, then I won't know how to improve xD

Princess Cupcake
04-26-2012, 11:31 AM
my friends didn't say anything about the eyes
but it also my failure to miss it while test scanning T_T

but I do need a critique like this, just like what my friend did
If people only comment "that's good..." and something like that, then I won't know how to improve xD

Yes, that's true. I realize how important receiving useful feedback is and I hate when people only tell me "that's good." They might as well be indifferent lol. It happens all the time with both my art and poetry. Sometimes it's hard to see your own faults, I know this very well. I'll teach you a neat trick... when I try to draw things and I want to check if they're even/proportional or not, I hold it up to the mirror. Believe it or not, just by alternating your own point of view in such a way could reveal how odd it may look when reflected back at you.

Suzume
04-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Ur so good Hina.

Rozenberg
04-27-2012, 08:24 PM
Yes, that's true. I realize how important receiving useful feedback is and I hate when people only tell me "that's good." They might as well be indifferent lol. It happens all the time with both my art and poetry. Sometimes it's hard to see your own faults, I know this very well. I'll teach you a neat trick... when I try to draw things and I want to check if they're even/proportional or not, I hold it up to the mirror. Believe it or not, just by alternating your own point of view in such a way could reveal how odd it may look when reflected back at you.

as for me, I scan it first then I analyze the scanned picture
don't know why, it looks perfect on the paper but messed up in scanner -_-
It really is hard to know our own mistakes xD

last time, I scanned the pic around 50 times just to check its proportional and shading

Ur so good Hina.

thx :D

Rozenberg
04-28-2012, 03:52 AM
I'll put her here :D
the 3rd general this time

Arrisu
04-28-2012, 06:59 AM
well thanks ^^
now this is my 2nd entry for the contest

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=215471195222436&set=a.213523505417205.30725.159206457515577&type=3&theater

REISEN~~~~ >o< ~~~~~
SO MOE~

Rozenberg
04-28-2012, 07:33 AM
REISEN~~~~ >o< ~~~~~
SO MOE~

seems like a fan of Reisen just appeared... lol
well yeah, I asked my friends if there's a moe character that holds gun, and they chose Reisen
that's how it ended up here

CrimsonMoon
04-29-2012, 01:49 AM
Wow, those are really nice drawings, I'm impressed! Anyway, I'm guessing that you like guns in general, because I've seen a lot of your drawings with guns in them. They're really good. Keep them up. :D Quick question: how do you colour your drawings?

Rozenberg
04-30-2012, 09:42 AM
Wow, those are really nice drawings, I'm impressed! Anyway, I'm guessing that you like guns in general, because I've seen a lot of your drawings with guns in them. They're really good. Keep them up. :D Quick question: how do you colour your drawings?

yes, since I love girls with guns :D
actually I can draw guns better then the character though

for the coloring, I use photoshop, no tablet PC or tablet whatsoever
but since I've been busy these day, I don't have much time to color another work

Rozenberg
05-02-2012, 10:37 AM
I've finally completed drawing these 4 main original characters of mine
These girls are already attached in order, from the oldest and the highest rank to the youngest and the lower rank.
I did give them name, then from left to right :
Rienna (24), Leara (20), Elia (19), Crucia (19)

as for their weapons, I think you'll have to guess it :D

LeiLori
05-02-2012, 10:49 AM
WOW! Your drawings are amazing! I love them!

Rozenberg
05-05-2012, 08:22 AM
lolololololo
I made this in such a short time so some details were missing
that's what my friend said
oh well this is a rough sketch after all

they are the subordinates of the generals that I posted above
other than subordinate, I'll just say it 'Schwester'

Rozenberg
05-11-2012, 07:54 AM
let's see... some leftover from my time in highschool

Rozenberg
05-12-2012, 04:34 AM
greet my new chara
a combat lolicon maid xD
her name is Csilla with an AK-12
http://photoserver.ws/images/uhkt4fae2dc88f0ae.jpg

Rozenberg
05-27-2012, 03:37 AM
Lineart of Rienna and Aston Martiv V8 1985

Rozenberg
06-16-2012, 09:42 AM
after some training using SAI
I first tried using SAI on 29-5-2012 ... and here goes the digital colored works

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-19-2012, 05:17 AM
Rozenberg, you're really GOOD at drawing, congratulations for such a talent! :)

You have so many drawings that I only saw the first 6 so far (but I promise I'll try to see the others soon and give you my feedback).
Those 6 are really good, I particularly like the last 3 and how you depicted the light coming out from windows in the image 4. Your characters seem to have great personalities behind their expressions.
Keep up the good work! :D

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Oh, and I saw an old thread from you (but as it was closed I couldn't comment), I hope you remember those drawings, it was called "Long time ART - pencil works".
Well I only saw the first 2 pair of drawings and I keep my opinion... great job! :)
(I hope you have this pics with you so that these coments are not in vain...)
The 2 girls are really nice, I particularly like the sweat and the hair acessory on the first one, the mouth is kinda weird but gives her a worrying amusing look. As for the second, the details are less visible but I like her natural smile.
As for the rifles OMG, you have 19.9/20 on details there! :) really fantastic work, as guy I love arm's drawings and you have conquered my attention :P

Rozenberg
06-19-2012, 07:13 AM
well thanks :)
recently I just got into digital-drawing so I'll be posting less pencil art now :D

might as well upload the designing process of the character "Razer"
which is on the latest post and also my avatar xD

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-20-2012, 02:36 AM
Yes, I recognized that at the first sight but f***, it is even possible to draw like that? :P Congratulations then 'cause it really looks digital and authentical ;)

You're a damn artist Rozenberg, just keep it up :)

Rozenberg
06-20-2012, 05:36 AM
compared to the other artists out there, I'm still nothing :D

by the way I forgot to post this
congrats to Crisbell (this original character I made) for winning the DOTM May Theme : Nature
thanks for those who voted for her :)
I'll make a colored version of her later