PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another One..

Shogun
05-27-2004, 09:07 PM
Last one for a while I promise.. at least two days until anopther one is made.

This one is Ah! My Goddess.

gadgetgirl16
05-27-2004, 09:12 PM
oh that is pretty.....the middle pic is greany and theres a line in the bottom of the page.....

Animousflavista
05-27-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Shogun@May 27 2004, 07:07 PM

This one is Ah! My Goddess.
Hello! :D
Quality's first, not quantity.Please, focus on one of you wallpaper first,after it has look nicer (cause of the comments), then make another wallpaper.

The idea is great, but your wallpaper doesn't seems to have quality. Work more.
Look for other wallmaker discussion in this forum and see how their wallpaper become greater and nicer.

Shogun
05-27-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Animousflavista+May 27 2004, 07:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Animousflavista @ May 27 2004, 07:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shogun@May 27 2004, 07:07 PM

This one is Ah&#33; My Goddess.
Hello&#33; :D
Quality&#39;s first, not quantity.Please, focus on one of you wallpaper first,after it has look nicer (cause of the comments), then make another wallpaper.

The idea is great, but your wallpaper doesn&#39;t seems to have quality. Work more.
Look for other wallmaker discussion in this forum and see how their wallpaper become greater and nicer. [/b][/quote]
I do try.. but I dont have the eye for it.. and I dont know how to ungrainy it..

Animousflavista
05-27-2004, 09:37 PM
The center belldandy is not grainy, it is low in quality. Try to find the other high quality ones.If you don&#39;t find it, You must recolor it...It is though for the the first time but it is the only way,though. :<_<:
Anyway, the center belldandy pics is easy to find I think cause I&#39;ve seen so many when I search for belldandy pics on the net. :lol:
Try to add AMG logo into the wall.Ithink it will look nicer. B)

Animousflavista
05-27-2004, 10:52 PM
This is what i&#39;ve got on the net, and i&#39;ve done some extraction on it.
If you want these, extract her better by cleaning the uneeded lines all over the character. :^_^:
You can delete the background by selecting the background using magic wand, and hit delete.
Make sure there is an another layer below the main layer. :^_^:
Hope some improvement of your wallpaper&#33; :D

Seyia
05-27-2004, 10:53 PM
It&#39;s looks nice &#33; ^_^

escaflownemoon
05-28-2004, 05:46 PM
ok the bg is nice but please choose one image for the time being..and if you do want to include other ones fade them so they are not stealing focus like right now you have 3 pictures there and all in the same bg so pick one image and fade the rest.

Foxxer
05-29-2004, 04:45 PM
It looks like three pieces of clip art dropped onto a page, with too much of the left one faded out. I think you need a better theme to the design than simply "three pictures of Belldandy."