PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha And Kagome

gamemaster
05-27-2004, 03:14 PM
I was inspired by a anime book that I had raed in my disaperience so I think youll all enjoy this one :D . I hope it comes out correct it should..... :unsure:

_hades the wicked
05-27-2004, 03:50 PM
So...?
How the hell is that related to a wallpaper?

Xian Pu
05-27-2004, 04:14 PM
Again, I ask what did you do to this? Did you draw it? Or are you merely taking credit for something someone else did? I mean, I'm just curious. If you drew this yourself, then it looks good but has nothing to do with wallpapers, if your plagirising this then...

escaflownemoon
05-27-2004, 04:24 PM
well if you are showing it off then it should be in the fanart section..unless you want to make it into a wall..

Seyia
05-27-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by DarK DeatH@May 27 2004, 02:50 PM
So...?
How the hell is that related to a wallpaper?
I know right. This is'nt wallpaper :angry:

gamemaster
05-27-2004, 06:56 PM
sorry if it does not show up as a wall but I have a retarted vid card it makes all wall f###ed up and I cant figure out why... it show's on mine as a wall i dont know why it may show up smaller on ever one elses comp sry its my vid card and i did this on the comp with one of my art programs

Animousflavista
05-27-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by gamemaster@May 27 2004, 05:56 PM
sorry if it does not show up as a wall but I have a retarted vid card it makes all wall f###ed up and I cant figure out why... it show's on mine as a wall i dont know why it may show up smaller on ever one elses comp sry its my vid card and i did this on the comp with one of my art programs
Is that the truth? Hmm...let me think, is that mean you'll see you desktop as the same size of the wallpaper you just made?I don't think so..... shot a pics of your desktop with that wallpaper and make me believe this. :angry:
How? close all window and make the desktop show&#39;s up.press ALT+PRINTSCREEN and then open up MS paint and then paste there. :<_<:
You may only save it in BMP format, but use your &#39;art program&#39; like Photoshop to convert this file to JPEG,by using "save as" command. :<_<:

_hades the wicked
05-27-2004, 08:09 PM
Why the ALT on the Prtscrn thing? oO I just hit prtscrn...
Hahaha, just ignore, this guy&#39;s a n00b who doesn&#39;t look what he&#39;s doing before doing it. :P

Animousflavista
05-27-2004, 08:26 PM
I think add ALT makes the shot focus on one window only.So, It&#39;s my mistake....hehehe :D Thanks.

Himura Enishi
05-27-2004, 09:34 PM
Im one of the more positive people here, but even I agree this, although a nice pic is not wp, prbly not urs, and ur most likely weaving urself into a lie........

Seyia
05-27-2004, 10:16 PM
right he got this off the net probley and said hey i&#39;ll show these to a couple of people i don&#39;t know and they will beleive i made this yeah right