PDA

View Full Version : Angel Beats! Wallpaper

Light Buster
03-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Not seeing any Angel Beats! walls up here so I decided to make one.

Anime: Angel Beats!
Time: 2.5 Hours

Jasanime
03-30-2012, 03:49 PM
Nice. I love Angel Beats!

ButzYung
04-06-2012, 12:57 PM
The background looks a bit weird. It's simple on the left side but somewhat messed up on the right. Otherwise, the wallpaper is a good one.

.:neuko:.
04-08-2012, 02:46 PM
I think the wall could use a little technical polish in places but it's not a bad job in all. The colour scheme seems to work rather well (if not a little unbalanced), and a wall with some white space is good for people like me who like to see desktop images but also has the tendency to leave desktop icons floating around. In this case I could place my icons over the white space in the wall without covering the main part of image.

Suzume
04-09-2012, 06:47 AM
Nice work.

Darkcobra
04-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Being a Angel beats lover myself i can say this looks nicely done!!! very nice job
The white area wouldn't suite me as i find white annoying but it definitely suits the theme for angel beats so great job in following it :)

Digimon_Sommelier
04-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Light Buster: Impressive. Looks like a poster ripped from the main site of the show or something. Which is a HUGE compliment if you made it yourself, including the logo. If so, not too shabby. It's a little plain, unfortunately, but still cool to look at visually.

Still, I love it. :)

Your Wi-Fi, it's blown out...

Xel
04-23-2012, 01:12 AM
The only criticism I have is about the c4d, its a little too obvious. If you blur just that part it should be fine. Also, the c4d element around kanade's head is a bit much.

Other than that, composition is well done, and it's a good color scheme

Kaleohano
04-23-2012, 12:57 PM
i think it could use a little more "stuff" however, i am adding this to my collection of wallpapers. very nice!
http://cdn.styleforum.net/b/b9/b9948eb2_Borat-VeryNice.jpeg