PDA

View Full Version : Kenshin Wall

Shogun
05-25-2004, 06:13 PM
uuuhh.. this is my first wallapaper and my first attempt at attaching I hope I did it right

EDIT: IO fixed it and it is now a JPEG file.. hopefully this is right

escaflownemoon
05-25-2004, 06:50 PM
It would be much easier to save the file as jpeg or png whatever you like to save it as and then in the attachment area again just upload the jpeg instead of the actual PSD file.

_hades the wicked
05-25-2004, 10:41 PM
WTH! Are you crazy? attaching a PSD to the forums isn't too smart you know... ¬¬

Animousflavista
05-25-2004, 11:22 PM
I cannot download it because I AM A MODEM USER !!! It takes 30 minutes to download it, so PLEASE make it in JPEG or PNG or whatever!

MistressPookyChan
05-25-2004, 11:26 PM
Welcome to the forums! Please do not post PSP files because not everyone has the programs needed to see them. Also, others may steal it, modify it, and claim the wallpaper as their own. instead, try this trick.

Open the PSP file and click "save as"
change the file to a jpg and click "save"

This will allow you to keep both the PSP file and the flattened jpg file. ^-^

_hades the wicked
05-26-2004, 12:07 AM
Lemme take a look at the wall anyways...
Wait, it's saying that it couldn't be opened becaaaause... Lesseee...
OK, now that's something I've never seen before oO ...At least not for an error message...

Xian Pu
05-26-2004, 02:04 AM
I&#39;m on a DSL connection and this is still taking forever and a year. I KNOW it ain&#39;t my computer. >.< Yeah, this is a good heads up. Don&#39;t attach PSD&#39;s to the forum. Bad mojo. :unsure:

Erm, this is the message I get. I got a glimpse of the wall before it went where the hell ever it went.

Shogun
05-26-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Xian Pu@May 26 2004, 12:04 AM
I&#39;m on a DSL connection and this is still taking forever and a year. I KNOW it ain&#39;t my computer. >.< Yeah, this is a good heads up. Don&#39;t attach PSD&#39;s to the forum. Bad mojo. :unsure:

Erm, this is the message I get. I got a glimpse of the wall before it went where the hell ever it went.
I&#39;m sorry.. I didn&#39;t know how to post it.. I clicked browse and I put the wall in but it didn&#39;t work I dont know how to put it on

Xian Pu
05-26-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Shogun+May 26 2004, 05:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shogun @ May 26 2004, 05:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Xian Pu@May 26 2004, 12:04 AM
I&#39;m on a DSL connection and this is still taking forever and a year. I KNOW it ain&#39;t my computer. >.< Yeah, this is a good heads up. Don&#39;t attach PSD&#39;s to the forum. Bad mojo.&nbsp; :unsure:

I&#39;m sorry.. I didn&#39;t know how to post it.. I clicked browse and I put the wall in but it didn&#39;t work I dont know how to put it on [/b][/quote]
Oh I wasn&#39;t griping... well yeah... I WAS griping, just not at you specific. It&#39;s like everyone said, don&#39;t attach PSD files to your posts, as people can, and likely will try to steal it and claim it as their own work. ;) Make sure you save as a JPG in the future before attaching files.

Animousflavista
05-26-2004, 08:28 AM
Err....
All I have to say is :
-the main character is low in quality,recolour it
-the cutting is to bad, try to extract his better
-Err,what happen to his sword under the text?
-The background seems blend with the main character, try change the hue and saturation to darker one,I suggest blueish one.

Work harder&#33;

escaflownemoon
05-26-2004, 06:55 PM
ok all of the above as stated by Animousflavista. The bg could be a different shade of red just that red because it is soo close to the character&#39;s red. Blue seems to be the safest colour or black goes with red as well...well work on the extraction and if you do not want to take the time to recolour..I suggest find a better quality scan. :)

Shogun
05-26-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Animousflavista@May 26 2004, 06:28 AM
Err....
All I have to say is :
-the main character is low in quality,recolour it
-the cutting is to bad, try to extract his better
-Err,what happen to his sword under the text?
-The background seems blend with the main character, try change the hue and saturation to darker one,I suggest blueish one.

Work harder&#33;
yeah.. I just got photoshop last Friday.. so I haven&#39;t figured ouit everything yet.. but for a first time I think it&#39;s pretty good... I&#39;ll take all of your comments into consideration and thankyou for taking the time to post

Gjallarhorn
05-26-2004, 09:02 PM
hm.....i dont like the b/g, perhaps change it or add more to it.....also, the extraction needs work