PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Have Old Recordings of Inuyasha Off of Adult Swim?

thebib62
02-16-2012, 11:07 PM
First off, I want to apologize if this is in the wrong section.
This seemed to be the most fitting one I could find.

Anyways, if you still have your old recordings from Adult Swim, I'd like to ask you guys a favor.
Long story short, myself and a You Tuber by the name of Dragoonzine have teamed up, and have been helping each other with our collection of Inuyasha recordings from Adult Swim way back from 2001-2005.

With the original commercial breaks in-tact!
Back then, I wouldn't miss Inuyasha for anything, so I got the majority of EPs from 1-78.
I really need anything past 78, but if you got EPs before that, that could help out as well
since I donít have every EP up to 78, but most of them.

My question is, do anyone of you guys here have old recordings of Inuyasha from Adult Swim that you'd be willing to share?

Even if you guys have old VHS tapes, but you're unable to convert/transfer them to PC, I'd be willing to do that for you. I would pay for the shipping of the VHS tapes both ways, so you guys wouldn't loose any money in the process.

I don't even need to keep the tapes, I just need to copy them to DVD, and then I would send them back to you. Just in-case you guys are wondering why I would want to watch old recordings of Inuyasha with commercials, it's because watching Inuyasha EPs the way they aired back in the day means a lot more to me than watching EPs from the DVD's. I'd much rather watch the "full Adult Swim" experience of Inuyasha with commercials, intro/outro bumpers, and all.

So, if anyone can help us out, please let me know! I'll be looking forward to it!
Here's a screenshot of a list of all the EPs I've confirmed that have commercials. I'm watching each EP one by one, and as of 2/16/2012, I'm on EP 61
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/708/screenshot2012021623231.png

If you guys want any of these recordings let me know. I can make ISO images of the DVDs I made from my VHS collection. I also have 3 of the 4 Inuyasha movies recorded off of Adult Swim. All of which have commercials!

Rainbow Crash
02-17-2012, 01:25 AM
Why not just buy the entire series on DVD [sold in some stores/online]

Rather than illegally obtaining it properly..... Who records stuff now n days.......

Darkfire Knight
02-17-2012, 01:26 PM
As blueangel said, buy it as a pack in amazon or something like that?
Why do illegal stuff and then ask people on a reliable and legal forum to provide you with illegal episodes....

LadySaphiraShijinuske
02-17-2012, 02:23 PM
They have the entire series on netflix. =)

<3 Saphira

Kagome
02-17-2012, 03:19 PM
I wouldn't debase myself by even watching Inuyasha on Adult Swim...never mind recording it off there. I got the entire series as it came to DVD in Japan almost. So-I got it before the episodes ever hit US shores.

marisauna
12-15-2013, 12:15 AM
I watch recordings on Adult Swim. I delete them once I get to 10 episodes, though, because I don't want to clutter my DVR.