PDA

View Full Version : Hey all! I'm new! :D

Wolfie Underwood
01-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Hey people! I'm new, and i don't really have much experience with forums and stuff, but i really love anime and such! and i was kinda looking for a place just to chat about it and other fun stuff! :biggrin: hope i can get to know lots of you!! :biggrin:

Xanfiore
01-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Hey there and welcome to the forum!
Don't hesitate to ask anything to anyone of us in this forum =)
Have fun and enjoy your stay~

AnimeBboy
01-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum. I hope that you enjoy you time here and feel free to ask anyone any questions if you need to.

Kaitou Ace
01-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Welcome to AF ^_^ Hope you have fun here!

Digimon_Sommelier
01-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Wolfie Underwood: Hey there, welcome to AF! :)

Happy New Year, everybody!

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out...

~*Red*~
01-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Hello and welcome to AF :D

Daken.
01-02-2012, 01:14 AM
Welcome!

Did you draw that picture in your avatar?

Ranshiin
01-02-2012, 04:57 AM
Welcome to the site ^_^

And you should remember the welcome, since you're not allowed to leave.... ;) j/k

Anyways, I want to ask what Daken said, and I want to ask the obvious question too: What anime do you like? xD

Have fun =P Don't forget to read the rules, and feel free to PM me if you need any help.

SakuraKiss13
01-02-2012, 06:15 AM
yaay! new member! *claps like crazy*

Welcome aboard AF! :D
I'm pretty new myself.

The Rebel
01-06-2012, 01:12 PM
OOH! Fresh meat,,, I MEAN a new member. *walks up and starts shaking your hand,,, and doesn't stop* SO, welcome to AF. Hopefully you'll have lots of fun and stick around for a long, LONG time. Please follow the rules of the forum and it's subforums. If you need any help or just want to chat,, feel free to message me. I am always glad to help our new members feel comfortable and get used to the forum. And if I can't answer your question,,, I probably know who can.
Well, I probably should get back to snacking,,, I MEAN mingling. I'll see you around the forums. *stops shaking your hand and takes a BIG bite out your arm* Mmmm, tasty. *strolls off to next victim*