PDA

View Full Version : If you were with the police during the Kira case...

SwiftKill GunToting
10-10-2011, 05:23 PM
Would you have stayed with L or left? Would you have seen L as someone you could've trusted? What about the concern for your own life?

I'm not sure myself. L shows impressive skills and reasoning (of what he DOES show to the police) but is so reclusive that from what I could tell it'd be a real on-the-fence desicion. The whole risking-my-life thing is very minor as far as I'm concerned. Why would I be on the police force otherwise?

Whelp, that's my take

You guys?

darkrider21
07-15-2012, 05:34 AM
I am disabled so id do nothing but be a ream link to the investagaon

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-15-2012, 05:53 AM
Would you have stayed with L or left? Would you have seen L as someone you could've trusted? What about the concern for your own life?

I'm not sure myself. L shows impressive skills and reasoning (of what he DOES show to the police) but is so reclusive that from what I could tell it'd be a real on-the-fence desicion. The whole risking-my-life thing is very minor as far as I'm concerned. Why would I be on the police force otherwise?

Whelp, that's my take

You guys?

Interesting thread :)

This is all very hipothetical, so really hard to give an answer but I'll try my best.

Despite very misterious and closed around himself, I think I'd have trusted L, for his impressive skills and reasoning (and however Light had them also), I usually trust people from the start till negative evidence.

And despite you're right that, if being in police, you'd already be compromised by risking your life, the fact is that fighting Kira would mean risking yourself a hundred times more than by just fighting the normal criminals, as if Kira looked to your personal regists you'd be dead, which is really scaring and intimidating.

I'd be on side of the justice but really not sure what I'd do, also would depend on my family/if I had wife and kids, if so I'd be pretty worried about their safety, so I really admired Light's father bravure.

[...]

Damn, it's really an hard decision! :p

BlackLotus
07-15-2012, 07:32 AM
I would stay on the case. That's the point of the police force is to bring criminals to justice. This also comes with a heavy price. There would be times where you would have to risk your life. That is a price I would be willing to pay to protect the innocent. I think L was very brave for what he did. When he revealed himself to Light/Kira. He was taking a great risk but also showed the other officers that he was willing to put his life on the line to apprehend Kira. If he is willing to do that I would trust him wholeheartedly.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-15-2012, 02:21 PM
I would stay on the case. That's the point of the police force is to bring criminals to justice. This also comes with a heavy price. There would be times where you would have to risk your life. That is a price I would be willing to pay to protect the innocent. I think L was very brave for what he did. When he revealed himself to Light/Kira. He was taking a great risk but also showed the other officers that he was willing to put his life on the line to apprehend Kira. If he is willing to do that I would trust him wholeheartedly.

You're right about that, L gave the best example of bravery for fighting for the justice.
Revealing himself to Light bearing in mind that he suspected he could be Kira and being Kira's top priority to kill him, it's really brave!

Wish more people like him existed on real life :p