PDA

View Full Version : What is Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle all about???

Meroty
10-05-2011, 05:16 AM
I was really wondering if TRC is the continous anime for Card Captor Sakura?!?:wacko:

Is there anyone currently watching or reading TRC as it is ongoing?
Is it a good anime such as CCS?
wwooo...I don't really know if I should be excited or what?!:closedeye

Rainbow Crash
10-05-2011, 07:15 AM
TRC is not directly affiliated with CCS. In fact the only thing that is the same about the two are character names and general looks. Otherwise the two are extremely different. You'll find out soon as some rather shocking relations appear.

To answer your question TRC is not continuous to CCS. It's a whole different thing. Good? I enjoyed it when I watched it. But if you're still into girly things like CCS don't watch it. It's a bit more advanced and complex and isn't meant for the younger audience.

osborn_2009
10-05-2011, 09:11 AM
I was really wondering if TRC is the continous anime for Card Captor Sakura?!?:wacko:

Is there anyone currently watching or reading TRC as it is ongoing?
Is it a good anime such as CCS?
wwooo...I don't really know if I should be excited or what?!:closedeye

personally i thought it was an amazing anime. had such a great story line to it. and great music for it. i watched it about 2-3 weeks ago and i downloaded the sound track and still listen to its music if that tells ya anything lol... i would be excited if i were you, just my opinion though

shio_fujioka
10-05-2011, 02:31 PM
Tsubasa is about a princess named Sakura, who loses all her memories in the form of feathers, that are scattered between different worlds. Some of the people in those worlds, are similar in appearance to people from other worlds, but can be quite different. Syaoran, Sakura's childhood friend, goes on a journey with two others, Fai and Kurogane. There motives are different, but they all wish to travel to different worlds. Syaoran's goal is to find Sakura's feathers (memories), and restore them to her. But he must pay a price in order to travel to the different worlds.

I wont go into any more detail, as I do not wish to spoil it for you. This is just a basic summary, as I have seen and read most of it. Still have yet to finish myself.

Meroty
10-07-2011, 04:04 AM
shio_fujioka Woah! cool! So it has majic too , and just like collecting all Clow Cards. But does princess Sakura has powers too?
Well now I'm excited to watch or read it! Since it's good though. ^_^[COLOR="Silver"]

-Sasuke Uchiha-
11-28-2012, 09:47 PM
Tsubasa is about a princess named Sakura, who loses all her memories in the form of feathers, that are scattered between different worlds. Some of the people in those worlds, are similar in appearance to people from other worlds, but can be quite different. Syaoran, Sakura's childhood friend, goes on a journey with two others, Fai and Kurogane. There motives are different, but they all wish to travel to different worlds. Syaoran's goal is to find Sakura's feathers (memories), and restore them to her. But he must pay a price in order to travel to the different worlds.

I wont go into any more detail, as I do not wish to spoil it for you. This is just a basic summary, as I have seen and read most of it. Still have yet to finish myself.

You're right.