PDA

View Full Version : Love Hina, Naru

tarnak
05-06-2004, 08:18 PM
hi, i made this one for a friend who's a big naru fan, i was trying for a misty or steamy background, but this is the best i can do with photoshop 6. i kept the picture slightly grainy on purpose so it would blend in with the misty background i was trying to make. any ideas would help.

warning: slight nudity, mild sexual content

onslaught2029
05-06-2004, 10:05 PM
The background is good, but it could be alittle darker and have more "mistiness" I also like the stratigic placement of the mist.

Xian Pu
05-06-2004, 10:29 PM
Actually, I have that wallscroll. The mist isn't really strategically placed because she has a towel covering her naughty bits. All cept for her bum that is. Good paper, but it seems a bit plain, and the image seems a bit... pixelated. I see potential young padowan, continue on this path and a great wallpaper you shall have. :D

I kill me!! :wacko:

Oh, and it looks like you cut a chunk out of her thigh and towel.

Yeah, I realized he left the towel in the image AFTER I made a comment about it. :rolleyes:

tarnak
05-06-2004, 10:55 PM
i did overlay some of the mist over the lowel on the left, i was trying to make it look like the mist was going around her as well. and yes the image did come from a wall scroll, its from the one my friend liked the most. if onslaught2029 was referring to the mist at the top around her head, that was found by accedent when i fliped the background, so i decded to keep it and go from there.

MistressPookyChan
05-07-2004, 02:24 AM
In the future, explain what is "ecchi" in the wallpaper. Not everyone knows what ecchi means and ecchi itself can mean many different things. I did it for you this time.

tarnak
05-07-2004, 07:23 PM
sarry about that.

escaflownemoon
05-08-2004, 09:21 AM
extractions needs work, seems like you took a chunk out of her thigh and towel part..and still left with some negetives. if you are using photoshop..use the magic wand tool in that area..take the eraser..viola a perfect extract..do that all her hair too.

recolour her to get the graininess out.

Looks like you're going for a misty effect.. a dodge tool might do the trick? other than that its good. :)

EternalBlue
05-08-2004, 10:11 AM
Mostly for me it's just the grainyness, fix that and the extraction and it'll be good for me :D, it'd be nice if you could fix try different things to do the mist, like what escaflo said ^_^. Good luck.