PDA

View Full Version : Kaniki!!

Kaniki
09-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Hallo :D I'm Kaniki, i have already made an Introduction a long time ago! But, i haven't been on in over 3 months. So, you guys probably forgot about me!

Obviously i LOVE anime~ I dont read many mangas, but i have finished a really short one, and i read about 10 Chapters for Gakuen Alice and A LOT of chapters for OHSHC!

I live in the West of the USA, in PA, but i live in the Southwest of PA. I like it here. I am a dairy farmer. We have around 30+ 40- cows, 5 horses, 5 dogs, a bunch of cats, and 2 goats! (lets not forget the Ducks..)

I doubt you care.. But the animes i have watched, I've listed at the end of this post. BUT, My favorite Genres are Romance, Action, Accenture, and Comedy. I dont really get the Japanese humor. Some make me laugh, like Hetalia. But i cant STAND Lucky Star. I sit it :F

Oh, i cant forget im a HUE Troll! I try not to be, but i normally end up being one. And it SUCKS. I will try my hardest not to be!! I'm also very Sarcastic.. My latest Sarcastic remark was this..

Guy: I dont take Offense.
Me: So, if there was a fence in from of you and you ran into it, you Still wouldn't be taking a Fence?

I wish i would've rephrased that to: So if there was a free fence in front of you, you would take it?

THANKS!!
I AM, KANIKI!!

Fairy Tail Naruto : Shippuuden Naruto Ah! My Goddess Ah! My Goddess: Sorezore no Tsubasa Air TV B Gata H Kei Chobits D.N.Angel Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Fruits Basket Ponyo Gakuen Alice Girls Bravo: First Season Hand Maid May Happy Lesson TV Howl's Moving Castle InuYasha Kaichou wa Maid-sama Kodocha Mamotte! Lollipop Mayoi Neko Overrun! My Neighbor Totoro Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu One Piece (2000) (watched twice) Ouran High School Host Club Shugo Chara! Shugo Chara! Party! Shugo Chara!! Doki Sora no Otoshimono Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Special A Spirited Away Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu This Ugly Yet Beautiful World The Girl Who Leapt Through Time Tonagura! Toradora! Yumeiro Patissiere Code-E Hatsukoi Limited Hatsukoi Limited - Limited Girl The World God Only Knows K-On! K-On!! Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Aria The Scarlett Ammo The Cat Returns Princess Mononoke Kiki's Delivery Service Grave Of The Fireflys Castle In the Sky Tales From Earthsea Arrietty Kobato. Soul Eater Dragon Crisis Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind Whispers Of The Heart My Bride is a Mermaid Summer Wars Lupin III Castle of Cagliostro

battousai_ryuu
09-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Hey! I kind of remember you! Welcome back to the Forum :D

~*Red*~
09-07-2011, 10:00 PM
G'day and welcome :)

Amber
09-08-2011, 03:44 AM
Wow! Talk about long introductions! Welcome, dear member. Once I get home I'll make you a proper introduction post! For now, try to feel at home. :)
-------
EDIT: Welcome to AF! As I promised, a full fledged introduction post. :laugh:
Cool! So you live on a farm, huh? That's nice. I live in a farmer village myself, although we aren't farmers. But we do have a nice view. :laugh:
Maybe you would like to look around some on the forum! We have our own chatbox! You can find it on the control bar of the forum. We also have an arcade, where you can play fun games. We have forum games like Wolf and Mafia, and lots of funny post games.
But before you start your post rampage and make Eris's job harder, please read these rules (http://www.animeforum.com/misc.php?do=showrules)! It will really make our job easier, and you won't be suprised by an infraction. o.o

I see you've watched Chobits and K-ON!, those are nice anime. You can discuss them with other people in the anime section! ^_^
If you have any questions, just ask me! Or any moderator, or even a helpful member. I hope you'll stick around!

Elukien
09-08-2011, 01:26 PM
Welcome to AF, Kaniki
Enjoy your time here and be mindful of the rules.
Have fun ♪

Neji-Hyuuga5
09-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Enjoy your time i am new here!