PDA

View Full Version : Shampoo Yet Again ^_^

Xian Pu
05-04-2004, 01:18 PM
Yet another Shampoo that I&#39;ve done. You know, I&#39;ve been working with Photoshop for near a year now and PSP for over two years. I&#39;m just now figuring out that you can adjust the opacity on the paint brush and bucket. >_< That sets me back in intellect. :P

Oh, if you can&#39;t tell... Shampoo is my anime babe. My favorite one out there. ^_^

escaflownemoon
05-04-2004, 07:02 PM
is some parts of her hair suppose to have specks? The bg and Shampoo is isolated from each other to me rather than complimenting and interwined with each other, know what I mean?

Other than that I think some borders might fit. ? :blink:

Ashe
05-04-2004, 11:29 PM
escaflownemoon is right. It looks like you just have Shampoo with a bg that doesn&#39;t match. Try having a bg that blends better with the character - perhaps use a yellow or pink-ish color. Have the texture in the bg look softer. Right now I would put that on a Hellsing wallpaper instead of Ranma 1/2 (cause of the dark red and cracks).

Shampoo does have some white specks in her hair. She also has a thin white line around her hair. Try working on a lighter (in color and in texture) background first.

Xian Pu
05-05-2004, 01:31 AM
Yeah, I was kinda not feeling the background; guess it shows. Gonna redo it and see what happens from there. Gimme a little while and I&#39;ll resubmit it.