PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellows! ^^

RyuTama
08-27-2011, 12:25 PM
I dunno why my last thread didn't go through... but that just gives me a reason to post again! Yey.

So anyway, you can call me whatever; most people I knew on other forums either called me Ryu or Ryu-kun... so whatever floats your boat, I guess. XD

It might be pretty obvious at this point, but I love anime, manga, videogames, and the culture, history, and language of Japan. I've been learning Japanese a bit on my own time, although I've been slacking a bit lately. ._. I figured signing up for these forums would introduce me to a lot of people that know more Japanese than I do, and I could get better. I've already visited the Japanese Language board, and have found quite a few useful links to help my studies. Yay me!

So yeah, if anyone would like someone to study with and/or teach every now and then, I wouldn't mind! ^^ ..In fact I'd be quite grateful. o3o;

Douzo yoroshiku~

Yoko Littner
08-27-2011, 04:09 PM
I dunno why my last thread didn't go through... but that just gives me a reason to post again! Yey.

So anyway, you can call me whatever; most people I knew on other forums either called me Ryu or Ryu-kun... so whatever floats your boat, I guess. XD

It might be pretty obvious at this point, but I love anime, manga, videogames, and the culture, history, and language of Japan. I've been learning Japanese a bit on my own time, although I've been slacking a bit lately. ._. I figured signing up for these forums would introduce me to a lot of people that know more Japanese than I do, and I could get better. I've already visited the Japanese Language board, and have found quite a few useful links to help my studies. Yay me!

So yeah, if anyone would like someone to study with and/or teach every now and then, I wouldn't mind! ^^ ..In fact I'd be quite grateful. o3o;

Douzo yoroshiku~

Hi Ryu, welcome to AF! I probably won't be able to help nor teach you any japanese but I can try to help you on some other topic, such as anime or video games!
What videogames do you like by the way? Anything interesting?
By the way, you like history? I always spaced out in history class, but I graduated so I guess it really doesn't matter anymore.
Anyways cya later, have a great one Ryu!

Nesh
08-27-2011, 04:29 PM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

battousai_ryuu
08-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Konnichiwa!!! Welcome to the AF family! Yoroshiku, I'm also Ryuu :D

DragonSoul
08-28-2011, 01:13 AM
Welcome to AF

Bubblegum Pop
08-28-2011, 01:29 AM
Well hi thur! :D Welcome to our Chaotic family XD Have fun and feel free to add me if ya wanna chat ^^

Elphaba
08-28-2011, 02:51 PM
Hai there :3
Welcome to AF
Hope you enjoy your stay with us here ^^

Elukien
08-28-2011, 03:01 PM
Welcome to AF, Ryu
Enjoy your time here and have ♪

SuXrys
08-28-2011, 03:03 PM
Well hello there ...

Enjoy your stay here and hope you meet alot of japan lovers ;)

~*Red*~
08-28-2011, 08:00 PM
Hi there Ryu and welcome.

Todd
08-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Douzo Yoroshiku!

Welcome to AF! :D

Aira Namikaze
08-29-2011, 02:12 AM
Welcome to AF!
Enjoy your stay here! ^_^

:welcome:

Ezza Obsuna
08-30-2011, 07:29 AM
Hi there. Welcome to af!

Neji-Hyuuga5
09-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Hey welcome call me Neji-Hyuuga

Nowi
09-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Welcome, my new partner in crime. So short on AF, and you've already made a great impression on me. ^_^ I really like you, RyuTama.
I hope you'll stick around for a while. Mind the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/misc.php?do=showrules)though. :3

RyuTama
09-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Welcome, my new partner in crime. So short on AF, and you've already made a great impression on me. ^_^ I really like you, @RyuTama (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=275356) .
I hope you'll stick around for a while. Mind the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/misc.php?do=showrules)though. :3

But of course, Mod-sama... I would never do anything to displease you. o3o

Aranneas
09-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Yeah I kinda need to make one of these, don't I. >.> LATER

Meanwhile... Welcome, person who's been here longrer than I have! I look forward to RPing with you.

Nowi
09-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Hey RyuTama are you okay with me closing this topic? Other members will just VM you if they wanna talk.
VM me if you neem anything, dear. <3