PDA

View Full Version : Pip pip

MidiSaya
08-22-2011, 12:03 PM
So, it's been a long time- nearly...four years? But I've finally come back, just for some general chatting and forumgoing. - u - Nice t'meet y'all, and hope y'don't find me too annoying or nosy. I'll even keep my grammar kinda neat for you!

I'm pretty chill about stuff and will probably die on this account within this year or the next anyway, I'm just super bored with too much time on my hands. I don't bite.

Once again, nice t'meet y'all. Hope I have a great time here.

Yoko Littner
08-22-2011, 01:27 PM
We may have an issue here, as you clearly just stated you don't bite? Well sorry to say, but I'm the type that may bite without notice! D<
Anyways, welcome to AF! Or in your case, welcome back. If your bored with real life and you need some sort of vacation away from it, then this is and seems to be was your place four years ago.

Have a great time and message me anytime!

By the way, are you a Fooly Cooly fan? D<?

Avi-chan
08-22-2011, 02:42 PM
Welcome back :3

ZombieWolf2508
08-22-2011, 08:39 PM
uwelcome back ^^

battousai_ryuu
08-22-2011, 09:24 PM
Welcome back!!!

~*Red*~
08-22-2011, 09:46 PM
Hello and welcome :)

Ezza Obsuna
08-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Hi there and welcome.

Elukien
08-23-2011, 12:48 PM
Welcome back, MidiSaya
Enjoy your time here again.
Have fun ♪

The Rebel
08-23-2011, 02:36 PM
Guess it's a welcome back then, lol.
And sadly I DO bite, but only newbs so you lucked out, LOL.

MidiSaya
08-25-2011, 06:22 AM
Thank y'all! So far I've had some general fun stalking some random threads XD

We may have an issue here, as you clearly just stated you don't bite? Well sorry to say, but I'm the type that may bite without notice! D<
Anyways, welcome to AF! Or in your case, welcome back. If your bored with real life and you need some sort of vacation away from it, then this is and seems to be was your place four years ago.

Have a great time and message me anytime!

By the way, are you a Fooly Cooly fan? D<?

Gawsh, that's two people who'll bite! And no, sadly D: I watched the first ep a while ago and didn't quite get into it. But I might give it another go once I'm done with my latest anime stack!

Aira Namikaze
08-29-2011, 02:24 AM
Welcome to AF! ^_^
Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

:welcome: