PDA

View Full Version : Hello:) Friends are needed:)

brido
08-22-2011, 08:54 AM
Hi:) I'm new here as you can guess:D I'm from Poland and I'm 15:) My friends don't share my new interest - anime:) Honestly I know nothing about it that's why I decided to join this community;) To get some advice and to find friends from all over the world:) If you want to help me and/or befriend me please send me a message:)

Xanfiore
08-22-2011, 09:02 AM
Hey there and Welcome to AF

You can find anything related to anime here
Don't worry, all of them are nice here but watch out for cannibals xD
Well, If you need anything.. just ask :)

Have fun~

Blanc
08-22-2011, 01:22 PM
Needing help on anime? I'm your man then! Welcome to Anime Forum, as you'll soon notice the members here are friendly, but also like to feed on human flesh.
Enjoy yourself!

By the way, check out Fooly Cooly D< do it!

Nesh
08-22-2011, 02:42 PM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

th_afuro_samurai8
08-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Heyah! if you got a question, fire away!

battousai_ryuu
08-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Welcome! I hope you Enjoy AF

ZombieWolf2508
08-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Welcome ^_^ You'll find pleanty of new animes here. Everything from vampires tearing people apart to innocent little wolf-girls and everything in between ^^

~*Red*~
08-22-2011, 09:49 PM
Hi there :D

Ezza Obsuna
08-22-2011, 11:43 PM
Hi there. Welcome to af!

brido
08-23-2011, 05:21 AM
Hi everyone:) Thank you for your replies:)So my first question is where did YOU start your adventure with anime?:) From what title excatly?:)

Screwby
08-23-2011, 08:56 AM
Hey, welcome to AF. I started with Rurouni Kenshin and Saint Seiya a decade ago and was introduced to it by my dad but only in the past 2 years have I started to watch ~50 episodes a week on my normal days (I know, I have no life)
It sucks that your friends don't have any interest in anime, its always fun discussing with heaps of people so hopefully you enjoy your stay here.

Darkhallows
08-23-2011, 10:15 AM
Welcome to AF.
I can relate with the friend thing (they like anime, but hate talking about it D:), but don't worry, you can always talk about anime here, and no one will get sick of it ;P.
I started out watching Yu-Gi-Oh! after a friend forced me to read the (season zero) manga. But I didn't really get into it until I watched Death Note a few months later. That was around a year and a half ago, and I didn't have internet for a few months, so I still haven't watched all that much.

OtakuInu!!!
08-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Welcome to AF!

People here are really friendly so don't worry about making friends.

Enjoy.

Elukien
08-23-2011, 12:49 PM
Welcome to AF, brido
Enjoy your time here and have fun ♪

The Rebel
08-23-2011, 02:34 PM
*runs in and starts shaking your hand* Welcome, welcome to AF. Please post often, but also please follow the rules of the forum and subforums. *still shaking your hand* If you need any help, or just want to chat feel free to message me. I'm always glad to help our new meals, I mean members get used to the place. Well, guess I'll let you get back to exploring the forum. See you around the threads, LOL. *stops shaking your now numb arm and yanks it off and starts eatting it* OH, by the way thanks for the snack! Laterz. *strolls off to the next new member*