PDA

View Full Version : Hey! ^^

Disconnected Outsider
08-09-2011, 11:46 PM
Hello! ^^ Thought I'd do this before I headed off and hit the hay. I am just way WAY too tired to do anything else right now :banghead:. >< But I would've felt bad if I didn't do this first. :(

So then! :laugh: I'm not really sure how you are on names here, so I'll just go with Chaos for now. :p If you want to know my first name then I'll tell you, just thought I'd play it safe. ^^'

This looked like a nice place to post about anime (and more too, that's always a plus ^^), so I thought I'd register. :) Hope I'll have fun here! ^^

Elukien
08-10-2011, 03:32 AM
Welcome to AF, Chaos
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

kagome_windy
08-10-2011, 04:20 AM
Welcome to AF! Hope you have a good time and make loads of new friends. ^^
See you around~

Avi-chan
08-10-2011, 04:55 AM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

Elphaba
08-10-2011, 09:49 AM
Hello there :3
Welcome to AF
hope you have fun and enjoy your stay ^^

battousai_ryuu
08-10-2011, 12:36 PM
Konnichiwa!!! Welcome to the Forum ^-^

The Rebel
08-10-2011, 12:37 PM
*Runs in and hands you a blanket* Don't lose this, okay? OH, and hello, welcome to animeforum. Try and post often, but PLEASE follow the rules as well. If you need any help or just want to chat, feel free to message me. I hope you enjoy your stay here,,, and be careful. *looks around and speaks quietly* Seems there is a cannibal running around biting our new members, just so you know. Well, I'll let you get back to exploring the forum then, laterz. *shakes your hand and take a bite out of you* Mmmm, yummy.

Aleyna
08-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Hey there, Chaos. Welcome to AF!*~hands you a cookie. This is a new site to talk about anime on by the way. XD

~*Red*~
08-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Hello there :D

Ezza Obsuna
08-11-2011, 04:15 AM
Yep, there's lots to talk about here. Welcome to af!

Disconnected Outsider
08-12-2011, 10:10 AM
Hey there, Chaos. Welcome to AF!*~hands you a cookie. This is a new site to talk about anime on by the way. XD
lol Thanks by the way! ^^ ^^

*Runs in and hands you a blanket* Don't lose this, okay? OH, and hello, welcome to animeforum. Try and post often, but PLEASE follow the rules as well. If you need any help or just want to chat, feel free to message me. I hope you enjoy your stay here,,, and be careful. *looks around and speaks quietly* Seems there is a cannibal running around biting our new members, just so you know. Well, I'll let you get back to exploring the forum then, laterz. *shakes your hand and take a bite out of you* Mmmm, yummy.
X'D AH! Hey!! You bit me!! Now I have to get a rabies shot! You know how expensive those are?? >< xD :P

Hello there :3
Welcome to AF
hope you have fun and enjoy your stay ^^
Thanks! ^^ From the looks like it I think I will ^^

Yep, there's lots to talk about here. Welcome to af!
Looks like it :D

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! ^^ ^^ Sorry it took.. ehm.. 3 days? 0.o to follow up, but I thought I got a virus, so I've been trying to figure that out for the past few days. Not so sure anymore really what it is, but it isn't debilitating or anything, just keeps putting my theme to Classic each time I login for some reason. Weird. Frustrating, but weird. xD

Anyway! ^^' Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! Looks like I'll have fun here :D

ZombieWolf2508
08-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Welcome ^_^

Disconnected Outsider
08-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Thanks ^^ Look forward to lurking xD Well, I don't really lurk.. I don't think I do. o.0'