PDA

View Full Version : Top 20 Favorite Inuyasha Episodes

Katie Dawn
08-03-2011, 12:20 AM
I know, it's super hard to pick 20 episodes from 167 (no, I'm not counting The Final Act ... I'll probably make another thread for that later), but I did it! If you can do it, share your Top 20 with me ... I'm curious :) They don't have to be in order of best to 20th best. I'm just going to put my favorites in chronological order.

13. The Mystery of the New Moon and the Black-Haired Inuyasha
26. The Secret of the Jewel of Four Souls Revealed
52. The Demon's True Nature
58. Fateful Night in Togenkyo Part II
63. The Red and White Priestesses
65. Farewell, Days of My Youth
72. Totosai's Rigid Training
79. Jaken's Plan to Steal Tetsusaiga
82. Gap Between the Ages
89. Nursing Battle of the Rival Lovers
90. Sota's Brave Confession of Love
100. Truth Behind the Nightmare: Battle in the Forest of Sorrow
107. Inuyasha Shows His Tears for the First Time
114. Koga's Solitary Battle
117. Vanished in a River of Flames
127. Don't Boil It - The Terrifying Dried-Up Demon
128. Battle Against the Dried-Up Demons at the Cultural Festival
147. The Tragic Love Song of Destiny Part I
148. The Tragic Love Song of Destiny Part II
160. The Lucky But Two-Timing Scoundrel

If you really don't want to do all the work of trying to figure out your Top 20, then you can just comment on my picks :)

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

I completely forgot about this one:

135. The Last Banquet of Miroku's Master

Hmm ... I think I'd exchange this one with #52. #135 is hilarious! XD

Katie Dawn
08-03-2011, 10:10 AM
I also forgot about this funny one:

88. Three Spirtes of the Monkey God

Hmm ... well, #26 is informative, and I thought it was interesting ... but #88 will have to take its place! Therefore, this is my new list:

13. The Mystery of the New Moon and the Black-Haired Inuyasha
58. Fateful Night in Togenkyo Part II
63. The Red and White Priestesses
65. Farewell, Days of My Youth
72. Totosai's Rigid Training
79. Jaken's Plan to Steal Tetsusaiga
82. Gap Between the Ages
88. Three Sprites of the Monkey God
89. Nursing Battle of the Rival Lovers
90. Sota's Brave Confession of Love
100. Truth Behind the Nightmare: Battle in the Forest of Sorrow
107. Inuyasha Shows His Tears for the First Time
114. Koga's Solitary Battle
117. Vanished in a River of Flames
127. Don't Boil It - The Terrifying Dried-Up Demon
128. Battle Against the Dried-Up Demons at the Cultural Festival
135. The Last Banquet of Miroku's Master
147. The Tragic Love Song of Destiny Part I
148. The Tragic Love Song of Destiny Part II
160. The Lucky But Two-Timing Scoundrel

Tolle
08-03-2011, 03:04 PM
I'm currently on episode 83 of Inuyasha, and I must admit, this is starting to be a long-drawn one. Sorry for not being on-topic, but does it keep on being semi-boring during the middle? I really like many of the episodes, but there are also too many filler-like episodes, that makes this anime seem prolonged. I like an anime with a strong plot and InuYasha would have had one if it wasn't for all the random adventures our little group sets out on. I mean, finding out about how InuYasha "upgrades" his sword to break through barriers etc. is fine - but all the crap that doesn't have influence on the story seems vague.

Again, sorry for being off-topic. It's hard to remember what episodes were the best ones, since there are so many episodes in total :p

Katie Dawn
08-03-2011, 05:49 PM
I'm currently on episode 83 of Inuyasha, and I must admit, this is starting to be a long-drawn one. Sorry for not being on-topic, but does it keep on being semi-boring during the middle? I really like many of the episodes, but there are also too many filler-like episodes, that makes this anime seem prolonged. I like an anime with a strong plot and InuYasha would have had one if it wasn't for all the random adventures our little group sets out on. I mean, finding out about how InuYasha "upgrades" his sword to break through barriers etc. is fine - but all the crap that doesn't have influence on the story seems vague.

Depends what you find interesting ... I personally like the funny ones rather than fighting ones (with a few exceptions). I think you would like "Inuyasha: The Final Act" ... it's not in English yet, but it's definitely to the point, not too many 'filler episodes'.

Tolle
08-04-2011, 09:43 AM
Then I got something to look forward to :) Not that the current series isn't fun to watch... but as I said - long drawn :3

Katie Dawn
08-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Then I got something to look forward to :) Not that the current series isn't fun to watch... but as I said - long drawn :3

I understand :) But then you get the anime that are too short, and that's no fun either :(

Tolle
08-08-2011, 05:36 AM
I understand :) But then you get the anime that are too short, and that's no fun either :(

Actually, I really like some of the short ones :3 But it's true that the really good, short ones tend to end too quickly xD But that's something you get, I guess, watching the short ones :D

Kimi-Haruka
03-25-2012, 10:27 AM
Ummm...I'll just say.....all of them! I loved every episode of InuYasha. InuYasha was one of the best anime I've ever seen.:love:

Yurika
03-25-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm not sure I can really name favourites. I do like some of the filler.

Lilssy
02-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Hard to tell... Maybe the one, where Sesshomaru saves Rin from the Netherworld.
Btw, do you read fanfiction? I usually don't but a friend recommended this story and it blew my mind:
http://thewondeclipse89.blogspot.com