PDA

View Full Version : Drawing of the Month July Voting

Archaic Devices
08-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Drawing of the Month July Voting

Theme: Anime/Videogame

Rules:
1. Keep it positive! I don't want to see any posts saying "Wow, this drawing sucks" or anything like that. Your vote will be invalid if you do this. Of course, criticism of the entries is always welcome, just as long as you're not bashing the artist in the process.

2. Do not post anything that will give away yours or somebody else's entry. Doing so will result in both yours and the other person's entry to be disqualified.

3. You can vote for any one drawing except for your own. Use the poll system to vote for one entry, but you may also post why you're voting. Your votes will not count if you use multiple accounts to vote for one or more drawings.

Voting ends Monday, August 8th. Good luck! :D

Click on the images to expand

Holy black on a popo I was not expecting this many entries O_O

Entry A: Pokemon

Entry B: D.Gray-man

Entry C: Soul Eater

Entry D: Inuyasha

Entry E: Sailor Moon

Entry F: Left 4 Dead 2

Entry G: Assassin's Creed 2

Entry H: Assassin's Creed Revelations

Entry I: Mario

Entry J: Legend of Zelda

Entry K: Wiimote

Entry L: DNAngel

Entry M: Vocaloid

Good luck competitors!

Serated
08-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Gah, I totally forgot to enter this one.

Choosing Entry H. Of all the entries, the artist has considered a lot, a lighting, depth, proportion. It doesnt appear sloppily done, it looks very refined, and I commend the artist!

Archaic Devices
08-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Wow this is a tough one, so many entries! I'll have to go with B. I love the coloring with it, and it doesn't feel like a coloring book drawing either. This person actually used color to create depth, and the proportions aren't terribly bad.

Bulf
08-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Fantastic entries, and a lot of them at that! I'll have to vote for H though. I like the lighting, and the proportions look pretty good too. The style stands out too.