PDA

View Full Version : ^.^ Hai!!! 8D

Misu-baka
07-18-2011, 10:46 PM
Umm. Hai. Hola. Bienvidos I'm misu-Baka! (pssss..that means miss idiot in japense, but I'm sure you all know that ^_^) Anyways, I'm just getting started on Anime and I'd really like or of you all could suggest some of the best and current anime shows to moi! I just finishes mermaid melody and maid sama, so those are really the kinda shows I'm looking for....BUT anythings fine with me. Just no disturbing ones like elfen lied and deadman wonderland plz....those scare me a bit..well a lot actually O_O. Arigato!

~*Red*~
07-18-2011, 11:25 PM
Hello there and welcome!

Nesh
07-19-2011, 07:01 AM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

...others you can watch:
-Special A
-Kimi ni Todoke
-Tokyo Mew Mew
-Ouran High School Host Club

Elukien
07-19-2011, 08:03 AM
Welcome to AF, misu-Baka
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

Elphaba
07-19-2011, 10:06 AM
Hello there :3
welcome to AF
have fun posting ^^

battousai_ryuu
07-19-2011, 11:18 AM
Konnichiwa!!! Welcome to the AF family ^-^ yoroshiku

OtakuInu!!!
07-19-2011, 01:06 PM
Welcome to AF!

Well, I could suggest mainstream/well-known/ongoing animes such as Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn, but they're kinda hard to catch up with. I suggest you watch Ultra Maniac, Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, Ouran High School Host Club, Full Metal Panic! and such. They'll prolly be to your liking since most of them are shoujo animes and with the themes of love. K-On! is a nice anime too.

Enjoy.

DragonSoul
07-19-2011, 02:56 PM
Welcome to AF

Ezza Obsuna
07-19-2011, 10:18 PM
you have a weird name but i kinda like it.. welcome and enjoy your stay!

The Rebel
07-20-2011, 11:40 AM
*runs in, hands you a blanket, and then starts to vigorously shake your hand* Greetings and salutations. Welcome to AF. Please follow the rules, but post often if you can. If you need any help feel free to ask. We're always glad to help new members. *still shaking your hand, and looks around* By the way,, watch out for blanket thieves and cannibals. They tend to prey on new members, but it a one time thing so, I think you should survive it, lol. Well, I must get back to greeting the other new meals,,,, I mean members. See you around the forum. *stops shaking your now numb arm, and bites your hand off, then starts chewing on it* Laterz. hehe
Oh,,, Mahoromatic is pretty good, and no scariness in it.