PDA

View Full Version : 'chiwassu~

Chiwassu19
07-18-2011, 12:49 PM
Hi, I'm Akira. I actually joined quite a while ago, but never did an intro and I feel like doing one now ^^ So here goes.
I'm Akira, obviously not my real name. I just like the sound of it =P
I'm 19 (turned 19 just now actually xD).
I'm Asian but have been living in Australia for about 8 years now.
Really like anime and manga, especially ones in the romance genre. Used to like stuff like Gundam and FMA but the violence got to me so whenever I watch those types, I just get extremely tired and depressed (this one only comes from Gundam) for no apparent reason.
Hobbies would be..collecting Gundam and car kit models. But I'm not rich so I only have a few of those =P
Interests would be..in mechanics and cars. Also, anything that relates to Japan. Somehow that country just fascinates me to the point where I'm learning its language right now.
Sports that I like..football (soccer). I like others too, but not as much as THAT <-----
Music, obviously Jpop..
I guess that's it. That's all I can think of right now xD Yoroshiku ne~

Elphaba
07-18-2011, 02:51 PM
Hello there =3
I love your intro, you sound like a very interesting person.
Hope we can be friends
Have fun ^^

Nesh
07-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

~*Red*~
07-18-2011, 11:29 PM
Hi there :D

Elukien
07-19-2011, 08:02 AM
Welcome to AF, Akira
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

Chiwassu19
07-19-2011, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys =)

battousai_ryuu
07-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Konnichiwa!!! Welcome to the Af family ^-^ Yoroshiku!

Archaic Devices
07-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Welcome! Seems we have some of the same interests :3 If you ever need any help with anything, just feel free to PM me or send me a visitor message!

OtakuInu!!!
07-19-2011, 01:18 PM
Welcome to AF!

Akira... 19... Reminds me of something/someone. XD

Happy Birthday then! :D Or belated. XD

Enjoy.

Chiwassu19
07-20-2011, 01:18 AM
Battousai: Thanks Battousai ^^ Yoroshiku ne~
Grimmjow: We do? That's nice xD Thanks for the welcome =)
OtakuInu: Thank you ^^

Ezza Obsuna
07-20-2011, 01:37 AM
hi there. welcome to AF!

Nanobyte
07-20-2011, 01:51 AM
Heya, welcome to AF. ^_^

Please read these (http://www.animeforum.com/misc.php?do=showrules)before going on a posting spree. o:
Have loads of fun, I hope you'll stay here and become an active member of our community. :3
Feel free to add me as a friend! ^_^

Chiwassu19
07-20-2011, 06:45 AM
Ezza: Thanks Ezza =)
Ambroid: Thanks Ambroid ^^ Yea, I kinda did before I joined =P

The Rebel
07-20-2011, 11:37 AM
*runs in, hands you a blanket, and then starts to vigorously shake your hand* Greetings and salutations. Welcome to AF. Please follow the rules, but post often if you can. If you need any help feel free to ask. We're always glad to help new members. *still shaking your hand, and looks around* By the way,, watch out for blanket thieves and cannibals. They tend to prey on new members, but it a one time thing so, I think you should survive it, lol. Well, I must get back to greeting the other new meals,,,, I mean members. See you around the forum. *stops shaking your now numb arm, and bites your hand off, then starts chewing on it* Laterz. hehe

Chiwassu19
07-21-2011, 08:26 AM
Haha not getting the blanket thing xD But thanks for the welcome Mr Rebel =D