PDA

View Full Version : Herro :d

ironglass
07-18-2011, 03:10 AM
Whats up?
Just joined AF about a hour ago...... hope to have alot of fun here!
My fav. animes are "The world god only knows" and "Highschool of the Dead"
My Fav. mangas are "Air Gear" "HOTD" and "Naruto"
Give a shout if your favs. are listed here as well! :)

Elukien
07-18-2011, 03:32 AM
Welcome to AF, ironglass
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

KawaiiAi
07-18-2011, 05:50 AM
Welcome to AF. (:
Enjoy your stay and have fun.
Feel free to message me if you need help or just want someone to talk to. ^^

Nanobyte
07-18-2011, 06:31 AM
Ah, a newcomer.

Welcome to our humble community, enjoy your stay.
Please make sure to [Read the rules] (http://www.animeforum.com/misc.php?do=showrules) before you start your posting spree.
If you need a friend, or assistance in any way, please do not hestitate to ask me, or one of our friendly mods/admins.

Elphaba
07-18-2011, 09:10 AM
Hello =3
Welcome to AF
Have fun ^^

ironglass
07-18-2011, 09:21 AM
Thanks to all :D
Ill be sure to consider your offers
(^-^)

Nesh
07-18-2011, 09:42 AM
Welcome to AF!
have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

battousai_ryuu
07-18-2011, 10:58 AM
Konnichiwa!!! Welcome to the AF family ^_^

OtakuInu!!!
07-18-2011, 12:30 PM
Welcome to AF!

Awesome! Fellow Naruto fan.

Enjoy.

~*Red*~
07-18-2011, 11:27 PM
Hi there :)

DragonSoul
07-18-2011, 11:34 PM
Welcome to AF

The Rebel
07-20-2011, 11:42 AM
*runs in, hands you a blanket, and then starts to vigorously shake your hand* Greetings and salutations. Welcome to AF. Please follow the rules, but post often if you can. If you need any help feel free to ask. We're always glad to help new members. *still shaking your hand, and looks around* By the way,, watch out for blanket thieves and cannibals. They tend to prey on new members, but it a one time thing so, I think you should survive it, lol. Well, I must get back to greeting the other new meals,,,, I mean members. See you around the forum. *stops shaking your now numb arm, and bites your hand off, then starts chewing on it* Laterz. hehe

ironglass
07-21-2011, 08:22 AM
*runs in, hands you a blanket, and then starts to vigorously shake your hand* Greetings and salutations. Welcome to AF. Please follow the rules, but post often if you can. If you need any help feel free to ask. We're always glad to help new members. *still shaking your hand, and looks around* By the way,, watch out for blanket thieves and cannibals. They tend to prey on new members, but it a one time thing so, I think you should survive it, lol. Well, I must get back to greeting the other new meals,,,, I mean members. See you around the forum. *stops shaking your now numb arm, and bites your hand off, then starts chewing on it* Laterz. hehe
Um........ thanks? I think..............? lol