PDA

View Full Version : Hello World, This Is Me-eee

Darkhallows
07-11-2011, 01:59 PM
So, I just joined. Honestly, I hate typing up introductions, I can never think of what to say.
Let's see... I've been regularly watching anime since about a year and a half ago when I decided to watch Death Note. I'd seen a few before then, but not very many. Now it's kind of a routine, every night I try to watch a few episodes. I watch things in alphabetical order, because otherwise I'd never be able to decide what to watch. Right now I'm watching D.Gray-man and D.N.Angel. Neither are my favorites, but they'll do. I'm really not that picky, but I only watch dubs. I guess that's a little weird? I've watched a few subbed series (Pandora Hearts, Yu-Gi-Oh! Season Zero off the top of my head) and I just don't like it as much.
Other than that, I really like video games, my favorites being Fallout 3 and inFAMOUS 2. Okami and the Trauma Center series are pretty far up there as well.
So yup... hi.

Mattey
07-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Yo =) Do u watch One Piece or Naruto? I Strongly Recommend Ao no exorcist =) Anyway Well Come to the Forums ^_^ And Enjoy ur stay :P

Avi-chan
07-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

DragonSoul
07-11-2011, 04:10 PM
Hello and Welcome to AF

Daken.
07-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Welcome to AF,
I see you like playing Fallout 3, that's a pretty good game.
Have you played New Vegas yet?

Other than that, I hope you enjoy your stay.
:]

~*Red*~
07-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Hi there and welcome :)

Uta-chan~
07-12-2011, 03:01 AM
Welcome~ ^.^

Question: were you intending to imply this song intro your introduction? o.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrlZ5dU68wk&feature=fvst

Elukien
07-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Welcome to AF, Darkhallows
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

Darkhallows
07-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Welcome~ ^.^

Question: were you intending to imply this song intro your introduction? o.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrlZ5dU68wk&feature=fvst
I was ;P, I used to watch that when I was younger and it got stuck in my head just now.
I haven't watched Naruto and One Piece because... I haven't xD. Long series kind of intimidate me...

The Rebel
07-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Why hello, and welcome to AF. Please read and follow the rules, but also try and post often. *hands you a blanket* Here is your Official newbie blanket, protect it with your LIFE. If you have any questions, need help, or just want to shoot the breeze, feel free to message me. Oh, and keep your eyes open. Seems we have a cannibal lurking around who likes to snack on new members. But fear not, he only attacks once and then you're pretty much safe. *leans in close and whispers* By the way,,, he he, I'm the cannibal. *takes a bite out of you and walks away* Hope you enjoy the forum. See you around. lol

Uta-chan~
07-12-2011, 04:18 PM
I was ;P, I used to watch that when I was younger and it got stuck in my head just now.
I haven't watched Naruto and One Piece because... I haven't xD. Long series kind of intimidate me...

Heh, knew it. =P *now reads the rest of your post other than the header* jk XD
Well, I've never met anyone who watched anime in alphabetical order. @,@ That would be too hard for me, I just bookmark them. You should watch something you really like, otherwise it won't really work. You should try some shoujo or magical girl anime~ but telling by what you've seen already, you probably don't like that much. *is shoujo fan*

Darkhallows
07-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Heh, knew it. =P *now reads the rest of your post other than the header* jk XD
Well, I've never met anyone who watched anime in alphabetical order. @,@ That would be too hard for me, I just bookmark them. You should watch something you really like, otherwise it won't really work. You should try some shoujo or magical girl anime~ but telling by what you've seen already, you probably don't like that much. *is shoujo fan*
Ah, well, I make a list of things I want to see and go down alphabetically xD. Otherwise I sit there trying to decide what to watch first. I pretty much like any genre other than mecha (Code Geass was good, though).