PDA

View Full Version : Is He Mental?

Simphoni
07-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Why does L always eat sugary things all the time?
And is it just me or is M kinda cute?

Vendea
10-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Yay :D I think L is really cute in the way he eats sweets, but yeah, Matt and Mello are both better than L, Wammy boys are awesome

Kagome
06-24-2012, 03:54 PM
All the Death Note main Characters exhibit some form of mental illness. There was a panel all about it at a con I went to. The lady who ran it was a psychiatrist/social worker and she laid out all of the mental illnesses each of the main characters in this series portrayed. It was really interesting....I should have taken notes. lol.

Creasy
06-24-2012, 03:58 PM
Yay :D I think L is really cute in the way he eats sweets, but yeah, Matt and Mello are both better than L, Wammy boys are awesome

Are you serious ? L is better than those little brats! Kira only won because of the help from the other shinigami..

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 07:11 AM
Are you serious ? L is better than those little brats! Kira only won because of the help from the other shinigami..

That's for sure! Kira was pretty smart the away he used Remu to kill L because of it's feelings for Misa
I mean N himelf said in the last episode and I'm stating: "Alone, me and Mello wouldn't reach L, but together we are as capable as him, together we can surpass L. And now, with plain evidences we defeated Kira, who defeated L", so definetely each of them is not better than L, plus Kira really got reckless in the end, still can't believe how he lost that way.

stfulily
07-31-2012, 07:21 PM
L was a Wammy boy...

simek
08-02-2012, 04:58 PM
I supported Light until the end but his mental breakdown and Him whining like a Little B***H made me despise Him

darkrider21
08-06-2012, 11:01 PM
il bet l has a real big tab with his dentist with all the sweats he heats. i dont think m is cute the persion i think is cute on death note is misa hands down in my minde

Will Phuah
02-16-2013, 02:46 AM
All the Death Note main Characters exhibit some form of mental illness. There was a panel all about it at a con I went to. The lady who ran it was a psychiatrist/social worker and she laid out all of the mental illnesses each of the main characters in this series portrayed. It was really interesting....I should have taken notes. lol.

Wow is that true? That's really interesting ! I'd love to hear that talk.
L, well, sugar, panda eyes totally rule the world.

Splitzle
03-12-2013, 03:20 PM
L eats sugary things all the time because it helps him think.

iUnamai
01-10-2014, 11:16 PM
Lolz what made you support him ? And yeah the ending I was expecting him to be a tough but he was more like the Pillsbury dough boy.