PDA

View Full Version : Why!!!!

Simphoni
07-03-2011, 12:38 PM
Light doesn't deserve to die, does he?

Okkusenman_110Million
08-07-2011, 08:02 AM
I was hoping the Death Note would kill them all, but deep in my heart I knew they wouldn't die. In my opinion, Light didn't deserve to die. All he wanted to do was create a better world without criminals.

Epitaph
08-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Well, I think he deserved it...
I mean, he also killed innocents! And criminals without knowing what they did. What about a father who killed because his daughter was raped and killed before (just an example)? Wasn't he doing the same that Kira wants to do? Killing a criminal?
It's an endless cycle and it had to be stopped, in my opinion.

siegfried98
08-08-2011, 08:07 PM
What goes around comes around :p

anyway, I think that light had it coming to him. Light was not doing the right thing by killing criminals, even though he thought it was for the best.

Screwby
08-08-2011, 09:14 PM
He started doing moderately the right thing (possibly saving hostages by killing that guy) but then he deviated a bit from his morals by killing those who impeded him from killing all the evil even if they were innocent. He also used people and shinigami and started to become evil himself so it was a matter of time that he died.

Darkhallows
08-08-2011, 09:35 PM
As much as I like Light, I think that him (and L) dieing was the best way to end the series. Could the story really end with Kira still around?