PDA

View Full Version : [PG-15] Chris' AMVs

CryBabyWearingDiaper
06-28-2011, 07:29 PM
Well this was my 1st ever AMV that i have made, And my only one that i was able to make before school started back up :L

So far its pretty like-able on YT. :3 Imma try to make more when i get the chance.

http://youtu.be/FIo8CWMFnHQ

CryBabyWearingDiaper
07-10-2011, 02:06 AM
After watching Kakashi's Gaiden i wanted to make an AMV of it, (My second AMV)

Personally i thought This Team 7 was the best.
Please tell me what you think.<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fza70KNfX3U

Tranquiose
07-10-2011, 02:25 AM
Hell yeah!, love that episode too <3 , nice work with the video love the song makes me wanna watch it again!,
*like*

CryBabyWearingDiaper
07-10-2011, 02:37 AM
**** yeah!, love that episode too <3 , nice work with the video love the song makes me wanna watch it again!,
*like*

Thank you! ;D,

After i watched 'Kakashi's Gaiden' Obito is now my favorite Uchiha.

Tranquiose
07-10-2011, 03:36 AM
Same here, he wasn't mentioned in the first parts of naruto, i'm glad that i watched naruto! :)

Capitán
07-14-2011, 01:08 AM
Kakashi was awesome from childhood to now.
Cool amv's bro.

blueangel06661
07-14-2011, 09:02 AM
Vid 1:
1. What's up with the text? They never look good on videos and it's distracting and never looks good period.
2. The song doesn't go with the video at all. All I hear is giberish while watching chopped up scenes from Soul Eater.

Vid 2:
1. Here you go with the text again
2. Here you go with the drawn out scenes put to music where it doesn't match....

I wouldn't call it AMV's... A more appropriate term would be "I just deleted the original audio and put an audio track down to 3 scenes I liked and let that play"

Sorry bro. :/ Get rid of the text. Choose better songs and actually make it music video like with more than 3 continuous clips just playing.. Watch a good AMV and count how many cuts there are. Then watch yours. Actually go YT search "soul eater Halloween AMV" for a good reference. Should be the first one and the one with 1.000.000+ views..

CryBabyWearingDiaper
07-14-2011, 12:14 PM
Vid 1:
1. What's up with the text? They never look good on videos and it's distracting and never looks good period.
2. The song doesn't go with the video at all. All I hear is giberish while watching chopped up scenes from Soul Eater.

Vid 2:
1. Here you go with the text again
2. Here you go with the drawn out scenes put to music where it doesn't match....

I wouldn't call it AMV's... A more appropriate term would be "I just deleted the original audio and put an audio track down to 3 scenes I liked and let that play"

Sorry bro. :/ Get rid of the text. Choose better songs and actually make it music video like with more than 3 continuous clips just playing.. Watch a good AMV and count how many cuts there are. Then watch yours. Actually go YT search "soul eater Halloween AMV" for a good reference. Should be the first one and the one with 1.000.000+ views..

Um... dont AMV's stand for Anime Music Video? They have Anime And Music?

First of all, Its not gibbrish its rapping, and its talent from Tech N9ne.
Second of all, I didnt just copy and paste music and clip's. If you didnt notice they were my first 2 AMV, I just made them to have fun.

Btw i have seen that video, Also arnt all AMV's Muted clips with Music played over them...? Im pretty sure People make AMV's to be creative and have fun, not for perfection.

By the way when you said
'I wouldn't call it AMV's... A more appropriate term would be "I just deleted the original audio and put an audio track down to 3 scenes I liked and let that play'
Thats called being a douche.

Like i said before they were my first two i have ever made, They arnt suppose to be as "Perfect" as the one's that you see made from people that have been making them for year's. I know i made mistakes, I made them for the people that enjoy the music, Not for the whole YT community,

So Yea Im sorry you dont like the music i listen to, I probably dont like the music you listen to as well,

But thanks for the feed back as well, I appreciate your opinion.

sasukelover124
07-14-2011, 06:39 PM
heywhats the animeif u dont mind me asking

CryBabyWearingDiaper
07-14-2011, 06:57 PM
heywhats the animeif u dont mind me asking

Bleach
Naruto
Soul Eater
Samurai Champloo
Devil May Cry

So... I tried try to Melbourne Shuffle. Em here's the results... <3
(After 30 minutes of learning the steps)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEfg_ydb5c8

Vintniv
07-16-2011, 09:00 AM
Threads merged, just keep one thread for your stuff so that way dont spam up this forum with your videos.

sasukelover124
11-10-2011, 07:55 PM
oh kk thanx