PDA

View Full Version : New here

Fate Testarossa
06-24-2011, 06:07 PM
The name's Fate, I'm new here and still don"t know much about here or the people here so I'm happy to meet you guys... ^^

Elukien
06-24-2011, 06:11 PM
Welcome to AF Fate
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

Fate Testarossa
06-24-2011, 06:43 PM
Welcome to AF Fate
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

I will! ^^ It seems alright here so I'm staying. Not like one of those users that comes and goes. ^^;;

Kittyinpink
06-24-2011, 06:45 PM
nice to meet you

Fate Testarossa
06-24-2011, 07:05 PM
nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too. And I like your avatar. ^^

~*Red*~
06-24-2011, 07:29 PM
Hello there Fate and welcome :]

Elphaba
06-24-2011, 08:09 PM
Hello Fate
Nice username by the way :3
Welcome to AF

Fate Testarossa
06-24-2011, 08:40 PM
^^ Helloo you guys..

Kittyinpink
06-24-2011, 08:58 PM
Nice to meet you too. And I like your avatar. ^^
oh thank you very much

battousai_ryuu
06-24-2011, 09:29 PM
Konnichiwa! Welcome to the AF family. I hope you stick around :D

MAKASOUL
06-25-2011, 01:21 AM
Hello Fate welcome to AF hope you enjoy your stay.

Nesh
06-25-2011, 03:20 PM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

Ghost
06-25-2011, 10:32 PM
Sup welcome to af names Ghost

Aira Namikaze
06-29-2011, 08:20 AM
Welcome to AF! :)
Enjoy!:D

:welcome:

The Rebel
07-05-2011, 02:41 PM
*strolls into the room and starts drooling over ALL the new members to feed on* My oh my... *strolls over to you and starts shaking your hand vigorously* Hello, and welcome to animeforum. Please post often, but also follow the rules of the forum, and it's sub-forums. If you need any help, or just wanna chat feel free to message me anytime. *is still vigorously shaking your hand as you arm goes numb* I hope you enjoy your stay here and find lots of friends and interesting things to keep you coming back. But where are my manners, I better let you get back to exploring the forum, and meeting as many people as you can. Not to mention there are still so many new members for me to great yet. Well, catch you laterz, and take it easy. *your arm falls off from the excessive shaking and I walk away chewing on it* OH, and thanks for the snack! *waves the arm as I walk away*

Fate Testarossa
07-07-2011, 10:27 PM
*strolls into the room and starts drooling over ALL the new members to feed on* My oh my... *strolls over to you and starts shaking your hand vigorously* Hello, and welcome to animeforum. Please post often, but also follow the rules of the forum, and it's sub-forums. If you need any help, or just wanna chat feel free to message me anytime. *is still vigorously shaking your hand as you arm goes numb* I hope you enjoy your stay here and find lots of friends and interesting things to keep you coming back. But where are my manners, I better let you get back to exploring the forum, and meeting as many people as you can. Not to mention there are still so many new members for me to great yet. Well, catch you laterz, and take it easy. *your arm falls off from the excessive shaking and I walk away chewing on it* OH, and thanks for the snack! *waves the arm as I walk away*

*numb arm* Thank you for the welcome ^^

The Rebel
07-08-2011, 01:04 PM
*numb arm* Thank you for the welcome ^^

LOL, you are very welcome. Seriously though welcome and hope you enjoy the site. Any questions, message me and I'll do my very best to answer them, or direct you to the person who can. Hope to see you around the forums, laterz.

Light Buster
07-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Hello, Ms. Testarossa, welcome to the boards.

Please, read the rules, make friends, and have fun.

Meteorkeeper
07-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Welcome to AF Miss. Fate
I hope you enjoy yourself while you are here and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to talk.
Have fun! ^^